Experienced Midfield Player

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not Wallwork. I will honestly share once we're either close to signing, assuming we get to hear, or if he signs elsewhere. He's an experienced thirtysomething with bags of Championship experience, but as we're competing for him I don't want to be blamed if it leaks out and someone else moves in.

It is not Wallwork. I will honestly share once we're either close to signing, assuming we get to hear, or if he signs elsewhere. He's an experienced thirtysomething with bags of Championship experience, but as we're competing for him I don't want to be blamed if it leaks out and someone else moves in.

I hope we aren't paying a fee for whoever it is because I'm sure the wage demands will be high.

IV just heard its Phillip Mulryne, ex-man utd and Northern Ireland international, bags of championship experience with Norwich, looking for a club after a few bad injuries? Don’t know how reliable this is, maybe Crusoe could enlighten us?

IV just heard its Phillip Mulryne, ex-man utd and Northern Ireland international, bags of championship experience with Norwich, looking for a club after a few bad injuries? Don’t know how reliable this is, maybe Crusoe could enlighten us?

I very much doubt it, unless the other clubs fighting over him are Ashton United and Stalybridge!

"On 25 October 2007 Mulryne joined Kings Lynn FC on a non-contract basis. He was released by the club on 1 January 2008. It was announced on 14 March that Mulryne was training with Cliftonville"

Looks doubtful, though he is just 30.