New Striker Signs For Tonight!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we will have a new loanee for tonight's game - any ideas?

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1256369,00.html

wow!!!

personally didn't think that we would bother....but as we have rose up the places a tad, maybe they see it worth the gamble to get us into the playoffs??

ps no idea who it would be... shame for lewis & co though

Great news!

Dont think we'l ever be seeing 'Wolfy' again now.

I think that Wolfy is getting better and better - expect him to feature as a sub this season -then outon loan to Rochdale next beforemaking his breakthrough - as for Constantine not sure :huh:

Guest oa_exile
Could it be Leon Clarke back to "regain match fitness"???

I'll stop now.

.......and while your at it have a word with Beag as his post just put me of my lunch :surrender::sick01:

Good signing Constantine. Big lad with a very good scoring record in the lower leagues, like the 26 he scored in this division last season.

Not good enough, get rid. BOOOOOOO, hes gash, wouldn't pay him in washers, headless chicken. Too fat, too tall, not big enough, no better than we already have, clueless.

Just thought I would be the first.

28 recall clause for Leeds.

To be honest though it's bad business for them, s'pose he fires us into a playoff spot, a spot Leeds are fighting for. Doesn't make sense to me. :/

Ah well, that's their problem. :grin:

Anyone think this might have been helped along by Kilkenny waxing lyrical about us in the recovery room?

What's a 28 recall clause?

Guest oa_exile
Good signing Constantine. Big lad with a very good scoring record in the lower leagues, like the 26 he scored in this division last season.

Agree , Was on my list of hopeful pre season signings

Lets see if he can do the business quickly coming back from an injury, you never know permanent signing for next season.

28 recall clause for Leeds.

To be honest though it's bad business for them, s'pose he fires us into a playoff spot, a spot Leeds are fighting for. Doesn't make sense to me. :/

Ah well, that's their problem. :grin:

We get Leon back to match fitness, he goes back to Leeds and fires them to playoff success, probably over us. How's that?