NFL - SUPERBOWL

Its always a big game against Washington!!! Not as big as the Cowboys granted....

I'd also say not as big as when we play the Eagles too. Will be very very tough this week.

Thought the Arizona game was very tough too, they were the best team we have played for a few weeks I'd say, think only Pittsburgh were better of who we played this season.

Another good win. Manning was fantastic, especially in the second half.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also say not as big as when we play the Eagles too. Will be very very tough this week.

Thought the Arizona game was very tough too, they were the best team we have played for a few weeks I'd say, think only Pittsburgh were better of who we played this season.

Another good win. Manning was fantastic, especially in the second half.

Yeah agree about Manning... He dosent put up the most amazing of numbers but he is very productive :)

2nd half he completed 16 or 18....thats pretty amazing. What is even better is that he always seems to do it when the pressure is on.

Yeah I totally agree... I lvoe Manning he is on my jersey :)

When you compare his number to the likes of Tony Romo though, on paper, Romo is miles better but give me Manning over Romo any day :D

To be fair, as good as he has been, if your team doesn't make the playoff you cant be MVP. It looks like NO Saints will have to win all their remaining games to make it. I cant see that happening.

Ahh right - got to be in the playoffs - that's the devil isn't it! There's no way we can win out - I mean that'll be something that Nawlins have never done before, and with their banged up D n'all. Best I can hope for is 10-6. After last nights win over the Packers who knows, but our next two are @ Tampa and the Falcons at the Dome - there will be some clarity after those.

Thump, thump, thump - the last nail in the coffin of Saints 2008 regular season. No rush for most part, what pass rush?, and for the majority of this year - no dedicated special teams. Shockey looked better last night, but there's still something not clicking with him and Brees, so he relies heavily on Colston when things don't happen....

ANYWAY, what about the AFC East? Looks like it's going to be an interesting December for that division. I'm gonna stick my NFL newbie head out and make a few bold statements!

Buffalo (6-6) have it all in their hands with final month with games against all of their divisional rivals, and I predict they'll win none of them. I even doubt that they'll turn over Denver but the Broncos have serious defensive issues.

N.E (7-5) got picked apart with AFC Conference Champion hopefulls the Steelers yesterday, I've yet to see the game. So I cannot comment, but looking forward to their remaining games; win against Seattle, Buffalo and Oakland, and a defeat at the hands of Arizona.

Miami (7-5). Wins against all remaining opponents Buffalo, Kansas, and the Niners will upset the Pats applecart. Their last game against NYJ being the crucial one - I think Miami will win out from this point.

Which leaves the New York Jets (8-4) Thrashed yesterday by a medioce Broncos side at best. Is Favre tired? Will they reduce his playing time? Will that effect their results? For NYJ I think they're in the playoffs already, but they'll win against Buffalo, the Niners, and Seattle - but losing to Miami in the last game of the regular season, which could change the face of the final standings...

NYJ 11-5

MIA 11-5

NE 10-6

BUF 6-10

Which leaves the New York Jets (8-4) Thrashed yesterday by a medioce Broncos side at best. Is Favre tired? Will they reduce his playing time? Will that effect their results? For NYJ I think they're in the playoffs already, but they'll win against Buffalo, the Niners, and Seattle - but losing to Miami in the last game of the regular season, which could change the face of the final standings...

NYJ 11-5

MIA 11-5

NE 10-6

BUF 6-10

Id say Maybe, and No definitely not. I think they will make the Playoffs, it is interesting to see just how much Jets and Miami have improved this season.

Giants v Jets Superbowl? That would be nice...though I dont care as long as its Giants vs anyone!

Next years NFL international series game is Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vs New England Patriots...

The cheats are coming to town :D

Who's at home? I suppose I can go and find out - just keeping the chat going...

Hope it's the Bucs.

Good. I'll support the NFC South team too I think, I may even get to this one then! Here's hoping anyway...

Really you should want the Patriots to win. It could be the difference for the Saints when it comes to the season end.

A 18-1 banner would also be good as I stand there with my Giants Jersey :D

Hopefully, it will be even better if we go 18-1 this season.

Well it looks like Burress may of played his last game for the Giants.... Suspended for the season.... Good chance he will move ....

He will move i think, to the prison team!

To be honest, he has been acting like an right fool this season, and he deserves to be suspended. The Giants will win the NFC East this season, which i think is a good achievement in any season, we should also win the NFC too now aswell. We have a very good chance of making another Superbowl. Does Burress really deserve to be part of such a good team? I dont think so.

He will move i think, to the prison team!

To be honest, he has been acting like an right fool this season, and he deserves to be suspended. The Giants will win the NFC East this season, which i think is a good achievement in any season, we should also win the NFC too now aswell. We have a very good chance of making another Superbowl. Does Burress really deserve to be part of such a good team? I dont think so.

He clearly is in melt down... Your right he deserves what he gets but its just a shame the guy that caught that ball is going to leave in this manner :(

All the blame is at his door!

Edited by oafc0000