NFL - SUPERBOWL

He clearly is in melt down... Your right he deserves what he gets but its just a shame the guy that caught that ball is going to leave in this manner :(

All the blame is at his door!

He doesnt have to leave, I hope we stand by him an he sorts himself out, but there is a very real chance he will go down for 3 1/2 years (at least). He is a fantastic receiver, and I do think this will hurt us in the playoffs. Even if he isnt playing well, he always has 2 men on him which opens it up for other guys. You cant afford to have one one man on him. And when he plays well, he is amazing...just look at the Green Bay NFC Title game last season.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesnt have to leave, I hope we stand by him an he sorts himself out, but there is a very real chance he will go down for 3 1/2 years (at least). He is a fantastic receiver, and I do think this will hurt us in the playoffs. Even if he isnt playing well, he always has 2 men on him which opens it up for other guys. You cant afford to have one one man on him. And when he plays well, he is amazing...just look at the Green Bay NFC Title game last season.

Your preaching to the converted :)

Awful performance by the Giants... No doubting last weeks events have had a effect... I dont fancy going to Dallas next week on the back of this loss...

If Dallas lose tonight we have won the division and have a first round bye. Just hope today was a bad performance to get it out of our system.

Congrats to the G-Men, and to the Titans of course. AFC East is looking tasty, Miami are looking good, and NYJ are looking jaded.

Saints have still got a slim chance, we've got to win out - nothing new there - but there's a few perms that can get us in 5th/6th seed....click the link to see the Boys from the the Black and Gold Country in the playoffs - you can change it around to see what happens with different outcomes in the final matchups....

>>> PLAYOFF SCENARIO GENERATOR <<<

Congrats to the G-Men, and to the Titans of course. AFC East is looking tasty, Miami are looking good, and NYJ are looking jaded.

Saints have still got a slim chance, we've got to win out - nothing new there - but there's a few perms that can get us in 5th/6th seed....click the link to see the Boys from the the Black and Gold Country in the playoffs - you can change it around to see what happens with different outcomes in the final matchups....

>>> PLAYOFF SCENARIO GENERATOR <<<

Fingers crossed that the Saints will get in ahead of Dallas!

Taken from my regular Saints forum...

With Carolina poised to win tonight, the Saints' playoff hopes now hinge on the activity in the NFC East. The team needs almost an exact set of wins and losses from other teams in order to make the playoffs even if we do win out. We REALLY need either CIN to upset WAS or CLE to upset PHI next week (Neither is likely).

I knew it was slim to begin with, but this is ridiculous! Ah well, there's still plenty of action left - can't wait for NYG - DAL and the AFC East unfolding, Miami to clinch the Division anybody?

Taken from my regular Saints forum...

I knew it was slim to begin with, but this is ridiculous! Ah well, there's still plenty of action left - can't wait for NYG - DAL and the AFC East unfolding, Miami to clinch the Division anybody?

Patriots all the way. They destroyed the Dolphins on their own meadow the other week.

Patriots all the way. They destroyed the Dolphins on their own meadow the other week.

Well for your sake then, I hope Cassel can steer his way around the weather. In Pittsburgh the other week he didn't like the cold blowing up his suit or the wet ball. With two games left in the colder parts - one in New England at the Gillette and one in New York - California Cassel better get his winter kit on!

You'd have thought he'd be used to it now! lol

Well for your sake then, I hope Cassel can steer his way around the weather. In Pittsburgh the other week he didn't like the cold blowing up his suit or the wet ball. With two games left in the colder parts - one in New England at the Gillette and one in New York - California Cassel better get his winter kit on!

You'd have thought he'd be used to it now! lol

The alarming thing is that the Pittsburgh game was at home.

Now THAT is how you start a ball game!!!

Just watched the highlights now, wasn't the best was it? Bears fumbled the snap on their own GL to put things right again though. Tight game all the way it seems - loads of incident. I will watch it all tonight....

Pierre Thomas - what a success story he's turning out to be.

Pierre Thomas - what a success story he's turning out to be.

I have to admit I've been watching him since I saw your picturey thing at the bottom and he is certainly one of your top two attacking players. My RB at the moment that I like though is Hull's Central Defender Michael Turner. He's looking brilliant, and to me the Chargers could have probably made a killing by trading LT off and keeping him.

Anyway, who gives a :censored:. It's the Cardinals year this year. Not sure to do what*, but it's our year nevertheless.

*Probably to beat Dallas, hopefully to get the MVP for Warner (I aim high).

\SIDE SUBJECT: COLLEGE FOOTBALL\

What do you think of Tim Tebow? Looks the best prospect coming out of college football for years to me.

\SIDE SUBJECT: COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF\

College football....its tangled web! I actually cant watch it becuse i have n idea how they work out who the champions are, its really bizarre.

I have tried to watch a few games, but I didnt like it (just think i dnt have the patience to understand it).

The Cards aint doin too well at the moment (ie, tonight, not this season!). I think Warner will win MVP though, he has been fantastic this year. On ESPN they had a vote, and the top 3 was:

1. Warner

2. Eli Manning

3. Brees

As i said the other week, I dont think Brees will win it because the Saints wont make the playoffs (unless a miracle happens). The article is here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=hotread13/mvp

As for the G-Men tonight, we have a great opportunity to put a huge dent in Dallas' playoff hopes. And we need to win because we have a huge game next week against Carolina which could decide number 1 seeding. No Brandon Jacobs tonight, which is a massive blow.

I wont be watchin tonight, Im going to have to avoid the score and download it either Monday or Tuesday.

I had it all planned.

Lot's of leave, visit to Bucharest...etc.

Instead, watch the American football, watch the Cowboys get beat (why do I take more joy in others losing?) then England win the cricket -all means non chance de work tomorrow. Leave getting blown, oh dear.

Re-college football: It does your head in more when the good teams don't make the main bowls. Florida have made the BSC, therefore the criminal has been avoided (v Oklahoma). As mentioned, Tebow (to me) is one of the best youngsteres I've seen and is well worth watching.

Other game to watch is the Rose Bowl, Penn State v USC (Jan 1st, NASN, Sky 417) - two teams that really shouldn't have lost this year (certainly Penn State shouldn't). Fiesta, Cotton & Gator Bowls don't look worth bothering with - although I'll give them a viewing myself.

Another defeat for the Giants... We look poor without Burress and Jacobs.... Awful pass protection, no running game and no threat down the field... Its all going pete tong :(

Wrong time in the year to be having these issues... Next week is going to be interesting...

Edited by oafc0000

\SIDE SUBJECT: COLLEGE FOOTBALL\

What do you think of Tim Tebow? Looks the best prospect coming out of college football for years to me.

\SIDE SUBJECT: COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF\

Tebow is quality. But whislt watching College Game Day or something the other day, there was a advert breatk trivia question - to cut a long story short, a top College football a few years back won everything there is to win in NCAA football and didn't go into the NFL. For the life of me I can't remember his name...

Geaux LSU! Chik-a-fil Bowl, for cyring out loud - got a soft spot for the Red Raiders too, so I'll be lookin gout for them also...

Tebow is quality. But whislt watching College Game Day or something the other day, there was a advert breatk trivia question - to cut a long story short, a top College football a few years back won everything there is to win in NCAA football and didn't go into the NFL. For the life of me I can't remember his name...

Geaux LSU! Chik-a-fil Bowl, for cyring out loud - got a soft spot for the Red Raiders too, so I'll be lookin gout for them also...

That loss last night could seriously come back to haunt the Giants. Seems Romo isn't as bad as some would have you believe...

That loss last night could seriously come back to haunt the Giants. Seems Romo isn't as bad as some would have you believe...

Romo is not a "bad" QB...he has just so far fails to perform in the play offs...

The cowboys beat a heavily depleted Giants last night... I wouldnt be getting to excited if I was a Cowboy...

Romo is not a "bad" QB...he has just so far fails to perform in the play offs...

The cowboys beat a heavily depleted Giants last night... I wouldnt be getting to excited if I was a Cowboy...

All this NFC business is irrelelvant any way. The dark horse is starting to gallop in the AFC East...