Stockport Allocation

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's what I thought - wanted clarification. Bit pissed off to be honest.

Me too Metty. Shame that as a club we need the money so much cos I'd have liked us to have been able to repay the courtesy shown to us at their place.

Lets just hope we dry bum them on the pitch and have our revenge that way!! :mad:

Edited by danoafc

Why? If we didn't sell out our small bit against Leicester, we aren't against County are we?

And they gave us around the same amount too. But we could have sold more.

Quit bitchin'

It shouldnt even be a question they will defenetly bring 2000+, they have only lost once in over a year on the road and are taking much larger followings than they were when we last played them at BP

but a chance to sing "where we you when you were ****"

Edited by Tommy_Fent

We should definitely make a point by giving them the small bit, jeopardising our own fans safety and losing out on what could be a pay day.

Have you ever heard of biting your nose off to face? That kind of thinking starts wars!!!!

Stockport will never bring more than 2,000...If they bring more than 1,500 I'd be very surprised.

On another forum I post on, the Stockport fans are always going on how good their away support is.

The way they talk their support up they should bring 2700.

Edited by Butter

On another forum I post on, the Stockport fans are always going on how good their away support is.

The way they talk their support up they should bring 2700.

Past experience tells me their away following is very poor, compared to ours at least anyway.

Past experience tells me their away following is very poor, compared to ours at least anyway.

They were the best supported away side in League 2 last season.

Not sure if that was measured on 'number of people in away enclosure' or total crowds at games they played in though.

To the shame of the townsfolk of Oldham, County get bigger home crowds than Latics.

We shouldve give em the small bit. They never even apologised for the fact they put the safety of both our n their own fans at risk.

It was GMP's decision to restrict the number of Tics they would allow to attend the game. GMP did not want excessive amounts of away supporters in Stockport on a Friday night, the presence / general attitude around the bars before the game clearly showed that.

Latics fans who got attacked in the ground had themselves to blame as they sat in the home end. You know if you go into the oppo's end you run the risk.

No fault lys with Stockport.