Lee Hughes gone / going

From a Very reliable source hes gone.

When questioned where was told hes going to commute from Manchester so it doesn’t help, but i will get the destination soon lol.

All that the source keeps saying is its prob going to be Doncaster but wont confirm it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is Kyle. It's hardly breaking news is it. It's known that clubs are after Hughes (one of which is known to be Doncaster already). You dont need to tell us and seeing as he's still a Latics player - Nowt on Official to say otherwise. Then nothing you have said on this thread is anything new.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

The thing is Kyle. It's hardly breaking news is it. It's known that clubs are after Hughes (one of which is known to be Doncaster already). You dont need to tell us and seeing as he's still a Latics player - Nowt on Official to say otherwise. Then nothing you have said on this thread is anything new.

Point taken.

But my fears were confirmed.

Well Hughsey said to others as well as me that he wanted to stay and was only (ONLY) waiting for a contract offer from the club. Money where you mouth is time Lee, you've had your offer it's official.

My source is a woman so who knows lmao.

I hope Its wrong i really do.

if he is still with us by end of tomorrow, would anyone/ a couple of people have the time and be able to do some sort of banner in support of hughesy, a message like 'PLEASE STAY LEE!' or along those lines?

Dont have the time myself but if people would be able to do it im sure it would be appreciated by the travelling army on sat.

KTF

if he is still with us by end of tomorrow, would anyone/ a couple of people have the time and be able to do some sort of banner in support of hughesy, a message like 'PLEASE STAY LEE!' or along those lines?

Dont have the time myself but if people would be able to do it im sure it would be appreciated by the travelling army on sat.

KTF

Sorry but WTF???? Since when have we begged any player to stay? If they don't want to be here then so be it. As Corney says the club will not be held to ransom financially and I don't think the fans should be held emotionally to ransom either.

Edited by oafcprozac

Sorry but WTF???? Since when have we begged any player to stay? If they don't want to be here then so be it. As Corney says the club will not be held to ransom financially and I don't think the fans should be held emotionally to ransom either.

Agreed. Love him to stay as he his very important part of the team, but been a little to much arse kissin of Hughes of late ......... christ on Sunday Byfield beat 3 men to create a chance for Hughes (which he didn't do to well with) and people started shouting Hughesy Hushesy!!! WTF

It's a team game and I for one will not single out one player for 'special' treatment to get him to sign the biggest deal TTA have offered a player.

The offers there ... if he doesn't like it he won't sign. Simple as.

From a Very reliable source hes gone.When questioned where was told hes going to commute from Manchester so it doesn’t help, but i will get the destination soon lol.All that the source keeps saying is its prob going to be Doncaster but wont confirm it.

no disrespect intendeded but is this justanother supid rumour that has beenn branded about all seasoon by do called people in the know

Edited by neiladamsheadband

Agreed. Love him to stay as he his very important part of the team, but been a little to much arse kissin of Hughes of late ......... christ on Sunday Byfield beat 3 men to create a chance for Hughes (which he didn't do to well with) and people started shouting Hughesy Hushesy!!! WTF

Been like that all season, even after some of the yellow cards.

It's a team game and I for one will not single out one player for 'special' treatment to get him to sign the biggest deal TTA have offered a player.

The offers there ... if he doesn't like it he won't sign. Simple as.

well said, I must say I hate the thought of us being a 1 man team and I think if he does go that shouldnt mean it's the end of our promotion chances