Hartlepool off?

I just hope that they play it on Sunday for selfish reasons.

One of my mates is moving to Oz on Monday and ive put something for him in the programme (if Gordon manages to fit it in) and if the game is after Sat/Sunday he wont see it.

ANNNDDDDDD........I dont want to be dragged shopping again on Saturday, its too cold to use playing golf as my excuse.

Although, i seriously do doubt its going to go ahead this weekend myself.

Oh, and you two.....It was MY march, i was in a high vis vest so i claim it to be mine, no arguing. :wink:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
I just hope that they play it on Sunday for selfish reasons.

One of my mates is moving to Oz on Monday and ive put something for him in the programme (if Gordon manages to fit it in) and if the game is after Sat/Sunday he wont see it.

Well, you've let the cat out of the bag now!

Either that or just ask if you can have one of the programme's early (pre-printed?), seen as you (kinda) work there!

Whats incorrect? I did organise the march. At no point did I claim to have the original idea and that has always been attributed to Jacko. I have also never said it was 'my march'.

I dont understand what the issue is.

Ahem, check yer dates and timings. I was the first person to suggest direct action, other preople agreed, had more time on their hands and ran with it! So ner!

do you think that will be enough to melt the pitch

A pedants' dream, that post :wink: If the pitch melts we'll have to play water polo! If the forecasts are anything close I'd be amazed if the game is on. It's not like an overnight frost, it's been frozen for long enough for everything to be chilled well below the surface.

Just been past BP and the outside temperature was 2°C notwithstanding the wind chill factor.

In the surrounding area, threadbare patches of turf are still a little frozen but those with a decent covering of grass are quite soft.

P.S. For anybody watching Crimewatch next month, this is my alibi, so remember where I was. :wink: