Hartlepool off?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
Why dont we move to Sunday, would give it 2/3 days

Its a good shout, but even though its not going to freeze on Saturday night, the frost is 3-4 inches in, it'll take more than one decent day to thaw that out. Especially considering a harsh -4 forecast on Friday night.

Guest sheridans_world
Don't the police need 10 days notice though? I think I read that somewhere :)

They do need 10 days notice BUT they will allow it to go ahead as long as its pheasable for them to do it. I.e. as long as they have enough coppers on duty that day already.

Why don't they play but with the, "no sliding," rule and agree to be sensible with challenges?

'Fly' goalie would be good too, we could use the height upfront! Oh and whilst we're at it, we would have to br careful in naming the squad as Wolfy, Kelv and Eards are likely to be shouted in for their tea at half-four, so we may be a few players short for the last twenty minutes or so...

'Fly' goalie would be good too, we could use the height upfront! Oh and whilst we're at it, we would have to br careful in naming the squad as Wolfy, Kelv and Eards are likely to be shouted in for their tea at half-four, so we may be a few players short for the last twenty minutes or so...

No balls over head height would make Eardley's crosses sensational.

Or the spelling of the word 'feasible'?

Sorry, Diego, but somebody has to do it :grin:

Keep up the good work! I could've done that, but I've given up on spelling corections. I'm concentrating on the words that should've been written, rather than how they should've been spelt or spelled. :grin:

Pitch inspection 3:00pm on Friday.

If the game is off, option to be offered to Hartlepool to play on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1512842,00.html

It sounds like it's going to be off then, if it's frozen now it won't thaw by tomorrow afternoon and then there is the problem of it being -5 on Friday night. Looks like I'll have to find something else to do on Saturday afternoon.