How many pints did Gregan have?

He had a wank at the chippy

He showed his cock at the dog track

The carefully chosen wording states quite clearly that there is no evidence to suggest that any player or staff member was involved in fighting

Okay. So if I go outside and get some punter in a headlock and copper starts taking an interest in the situation, I simply say, "There is no evidence to suggest that I am involved in fighting."

Whitewashgate.

I love it.

Horror and indignation from those who were naive enough to believe an uncorroborated press story.

Edit - ooh, nice edit there mr tulsehill :grin:

Edit - FFS, keep up garcon, that was the post before you senile :censored:

Edited by garcon

no sackings or public beheadings????

that'll spoil the week for more than a few on here :lol:

True, so true.

Anyway I'm now looking forward to playing Beag Teeets cliché bingo:

Bottled it

Cop out

Club should be ashamed of itself

Gutless

Role models after all

Shez should still go

Should all be included on todays card ! Probably with many others that I can't be aris'd to think of.

So pretty much as I expected. Greegs fined (although I thought he may have been stripped off the captaincy). Hughes and Taylor warned. Shez didn't do anything.

It's almost as if those with common sense knew that all the stories were blown all out of proportion, and those without, or have an anti-Shez agenda, were calling for everyone to be sacked. The same people who'd whinge if we then didn't go up because we'd kicked our best defender and striker out of the club.

All done and dusted now, I think it's been handled well by the club. I hope Hughes sues the papers that made the allegations against him.

Onwards to MK.

All done and dusted now, I think it's been handled well by the club. I hope Hughes sues the papers that made the allegations against him.

I think he will stay well clear.

If he starts all that he can expect a come back from the press. They'll be out to get anything on him. They'll find it too. He's better taking it on the chin and carrying on.

Are you saying if it isn't on CCTV, it didn't happen?

Well if it isn't on the CCTV and no-one who was there says it happened, would you really expect the club to punish it as if it did happen without any evidence other than a press report?

Edited by garcon

Are you saying if it isn't on CCTV, it didn't happen?

The indiscipline on the field that I've seen with my own eyes certainly happened. Regardless of the outcome of this embarrassment (Which must have had SOME substance for club fines to be issued) there is still a management/respect problem at the club.

Unless we see an end to needless yellow cards for dissent and expletive strewn arguments mid game between JS and certain players, plus a huge commitment to extra training, I too will believe this to have been swept under the carpet.

To ignore our faults is to kiss goodbye to promotion.

Reason for edit: Bad grammar (Wouldn't want to give Stitch the opportunity to prove all shez outers are poorly educated).

Edited by outoftheblue

The indiscipline on the field that I've seen with my own eyes certainly happened. Regardless of the outcome of this embarrassment (Which must have had SOME substance for club fines to be issued) there is still a management/respect problem at the club.

Unless we see an end to needless yellow cards for dissent and expletive strewn arguments mid game between JS and certain players, plus a huge commitment to extra training, I too will believe this to have been swept under the carpet.

To ignore our faults is to kiss goodbye to promotion.

Reason for edit: Bad grammar (Wouldn't want to give Stitch the opportunity to prove all shez outers are poorly educated).

Capital S on Shez ! :blush: