Which 3 teams will go up from League one?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I was scared. A little silly Leeds fan who would have been reminded of the fact that you are above us. this will never happen now. We are above you when the time really matters and that's in the last 8 games.

Oh well at least you can watch us on the TV in May.

:applause1:

playoff final trophy - :first:

Marching on Together

maybe join one of them dating/single /weirdo sites - go on.....extend your social circle to beyond your screen...give it a go - you might just enjoy it.

P.M Leeslover,he knows them all :wink:

P.M Leeslover,he knows them all :wink:

Don't knock it, I had a two's up with a couple of lasses from one of them sites. Jet and Scarlett they were called. Granted it got a bit icky when Alexfluidrush came in as well but when you are in the groove, you just have to go for it, don't you?

ive always wondered why latics fans have such a hate for Leeds and there fans. when we dont give two hoots about ' little Oldham Athletic ' . up until recently season after season you have been a league below us or even two yet you would class us as rivals. in fact i would go as far as saying your OBSESSED with us. theres often threads on here about Leeds when we arent even playing each other. is it Jealousy or is it Envy ?

after all ' Were Not Famous Anymore ' :wink:

Edited by Neil Kilkenny

ive always wondered why latics fan have such a hate for Leeds and there fans. when we dont give two hoots about ' little Oldham Athletic ' . up until recently season after season you have been a league below us or even two yet you would class us as rivals. in fact i would go as far as saying your OBSESSED with us. theres often threads on here about Leeds when we arent even playing each other. is it Jealousy or is it Envy ?

Why? How many of our baffoons are on your boards at the minute?

Obsessed! - You certainly are yorkie, get a grip.

ive always wondered why latics fan have such a hate for Leeds and there fans. when we dont give two hoots about ' little Oldham Athletic ' . up until recently season after season you have been a league below us or even two yet you would class us as rivals. in fact i would go as far as saying your OBSESSED with us. theres often threads on here about Leeds when we arent even playing each other. is it Jealousy or is it Envy ?

Hate? dont flatter yourself. Most of us couldnt care less about Leeds.

Every one will be chearing for millwall because 'we all hate leeds scum'

I've said it before, but I was at the Test Match at Good Old Trafford last summer and was amazed at how very many fans of so many different football clubs rejoiced in singing that song together. The thing is that as they have rarely been any good, and have certainly been our bitches on many's the occasion, it must actually be because they are genuinely unnattractive as people and as a club. It ain't like they are Chelsea with mega-billions or the Redd Soxx with this made up glamour and countless trophies. They actually must be repulsive.

Hate? dont flatter yourself. Most of us couldnt care less about Leeds.

thats funny, ' We all hate Leeds Scum ' can be heard at Boundary Park everytime we visit.

also how come you get one of your biggest gates of the season every time we visit, or is that down to the fact we fill the stadium for you with our away following.

3745 fans turned up against Bristol Rovers on a tuesday night,as oppose to 7835 against Leeds on a monday night and ON SKY !

still think most oldham fans couldnt care less about Leeds :wink:

Edited by Neil Kilkenny

So 'many' turn up against the 'mighty' leeds as, whereas our form against lower placed opposition has been crap and thus so few turn up these games as we'd most likely lose, they know we wont be beaten by you (as proven by this seasons results) :wink:

thats funny, ' We all hate Leeds Scum ' can be heard at Boundary Park everytime we visit.

also how come you get one of your biggest gates of the season every time we visit, or is that down to the fact we fill the stadium for you with our away following.

3745 fans turned up against Bristol Rovers on a tuesday night,as oppose to 7835 against Leeds on a monday night and ON SKY ! still think most oldham fans couldnt care less about Leeds :wink:

To be fair, I don't think that we dislike Leeds any more than we hate huddersfield, barnsley, bradford, both sheffield teams, we used to hate hull, then we didn't, now we do again. Spot the link?

As for the crowd comment, we had virtually the same crowd against Leeds as we did against the Trannies who barely brought a thousand, 'Udders, County and we had pushing nine thousand for Leicester, so hardly any room for points scoring there. If anything, there were less home fans V Leeds than there were in all of these games. Kind of buggers your theory a bit.

3745 fans turned up against Bristol Rovers on a tuesday night,as oppose to 7835 against Leeds on a monday night and ON SKY !

I think you'll find we've already done crowds and 'which club is biggest?' We arrived at the conclusion that a small club like Latics can only match a club like Leeds intermittently, but that we usually beat you when we do. We also noted that Leeds, although being in the cushy position a one club city provides, get poorer crowds than one or both clubs in the main two club cities in the country, as well as smaller crowds than several other clubs in one club cities, and that this is not only the case now that Leeds is a third division outfit unlikely, for various fundamental reasons, to ever recover its former status, but was also the case when the club was a modestly (although sporadically) successful medium sized club.

See further up the thread for more details.

8 pages? I mean, 8 PAGES? WTF?! Did you and spainboy get a bang on the head shortly after birth or something?