Dowie to Newcastle!

Yeah mate. One thing I'm sure about, is we'd be fitter, a threat from set pieces and a lot harder to beat than we have been this season.

I'll second that.

Does this rule him out of the equation for an appointment at BP next season? Probably, but maybe not, if Shearer fails to keep Newcastle in the Prem. I would love to see Dowie back at BP, no disrespect to Joe intended.

I'll second that.

Does this rule him out of the equation for an appointment at BP next season? Probably, but maybe not, if Shearer fails to keep Newcastle in the Prem. I would love to see Dowie back at BP, no disrespect to Joe intended.

There's not a cat in hells chance of Dowie ever returning to BP!!!!

I'll second that.

:laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

Cheers,

Harry

I think you could have fitted an extra few laughing yellow Pac-Men-with-blue-boots thingys to that Harry.

I tried to fit a few extra in, honest! But when I tried to add the reply I was informed that I had exceeded the maximum number of emotions allowed on the board :redcard: . So I reduced then 1 at a time until it allowed the post. :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

P.S. When will people on this board learn that there are two things that don't go together - Dowie & TTA.

As much as I don't like Dowie for what he did, I think he'd have had our squad up near the top 2 this season!

You can think as much as you like but if he couldn't get the squad he had at his disposal into the top 2 then he'd have no chance with the current one

Harry

P.S. When will people on this board learn that there are two things that don't go together - Dowie & TTA.

Owners of football clubs - that's, "club's," plural for Diego - seem to keep thinking that Dowie is an egotistical self-agrandising liar. Of course I could be done for libel for typing this.

If a court hadn't already found as much

It really is comedy value material to imagine that easy going Mr Corney will forget the little matter between them...

You can think as much as you like but if he couldn't get the squad he had at his disposal into the top 2 then he'd have no chance with the current one

I was going to do a comparison along these lines but had work to do/couldn't be arsed. People talk about the quality of the opposition in the League in our Davros play-off season (I hate this argument anyway) but we were outspending most of the supposed big teams anyway, and we achieved nowt of concrete value.

I tried to fit a few extra in, honest! But when I tried to add the reply I was informed that I had exceeded the maximum number of emotions allowed on the board :redcard: . So I reduced then 1 at a time until it allowed the post. :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

Maybe so, but I enjoyed watching Dowie's team all the same. I know there's no chance of him returning, as it is true about the string of bad eggs he's left behind him. Still, it's all about opinions, ain't it?

:wink:

. . . as Shearer's number 2.

:blink:

Might be a :titanic: moment but just got this by email...

"It’s been on Sky that Shearer is looking to bring in some new faces.

Ian Dowie has asked if he can have one!!"

:lol: