Predict Big Joe's first victory of his second coming

Diego_Sideburns

155 members have voted

1. 1. When will Big Joe get that elusive first victory?

• Peterborough
    • Carlisle
    • Crewe
    • Brighton
    • Southend
    • Walsall
    • Pe-season friendly
    • Next season
    • Never

It's feasible that Latics do not win another game this season, in which case Big Joe may consider himself a failure and leave the Club, or be determined to continue next season to prove to himself that he can still do it, with his own players.

On the other hand a couple of bad decisions to even out those at Orient, together with a couple of penalties and a lucky deflection could see Latics win 3-2 or 4-3.

When do you think Big Joe will get that elusive first victory?

It's feasible that Latics do not win another game this season, in which case Big Joe may consider himself a failure and leave the Club, or be determined to continue next season to prove to himself that he can still do it, with his own players.

On the other hand a couple of bad decisions to even out those at Orient, together with a couple of penalties and a lucky deflection could see Latics win 3-2 or 4-3.

When do you think Big Joe will get that elusive first victory?

CAn you put the option of the game after it is mathematically confirmed we cannot get into the play offs !

:laught16:

Might not seem as ridiculous as you think its just the type of game we will win no pressure on us now no one is expecting us to make the play offs from here Peterborough have alot to lose plus mini fergie has recieved manager of the month and if we play like we did 1st half last week we will have a fighting chance, Ive voted for tomorrow.

Edited by GlossopLatic

As we are now playing without any pressure, despite it not yet being mathematically impossible to finish in the playoffs, we could play with a freedom not yet witnessed this season and stun promotion favourites Peterborough with a winning, high caliber performance. :comeon:

Or we could just be as cack as usual. :wink:

It really is a horrible run in for a team out of form, where the manager is committed to chopping things around.

We all know we should have been looking at those fixtures on the back of a good run and wondering if it would be play-offs or automatic promotion.

Now a top 12 finish looks a challenge.

Peterborough: Form team - I am seriously worried about this one.

Carlisle: Horrible place to get points. We have done it before, but it's always a toughie.

Crewe: So much improved since Boxing Day.

Brighton: Carlisle comments apply.

Southend: This is one for the taking by players wanting a contract next season.

Walsall: Ricketts will do us again.

Everything is against us today. I genuinely feel that with the lack of strikers we'll see the midfield take on more responsibility and deliver what's needed. We're going to win.

It'll be Southend when both have nothing to play for. Sadly. Carlisle will welcome a side who loves end peoples bad runs. Crewe have a cracking away record of late and Brighton will be so far in the :censored: that they'll be scrapping like mad. And Davies will probably score a hat-trick. Ok...it won't get that bad...but seriously can't see us winning until Southend at home now! Hope I'll terribly wrong!

It'll be Southend when both have nothing to play for. Sadly. Carlisle will welcome a side who loves end peoples bad runs. Crewe have a cracking away record of late and Brighton will be so far in the :censored: that they'll be scrapping like mad. And Davies will probably score a hat-trick. Ok...it won't get that bad...but seriously can't see us winning until Southend at home now! Hope I'll terribly wrong!

Southend are one of the form teams in the league along with peterborough winning 10 out of there last 14, i dont think scunthorpe will go on a bad run (even after losing today) so i think its unlikely they will break into the top six, but i think its even more unlikely we will beat them

Southend are one of the form teams in the league along with peterborough winning 10 out of there last 14, i dont think scunthorpe will go on a bad run (even after losing today) so i think its unlikely they will break into the top six, but i think its even more unlikely we will beat them

By then, as I said, they'll have nothing to play for. And they'll throw in a few kids, as we have. And we'll win.

Be honest, has there been a team this season we should have worried about if our Biffo's had pulled their fingers out ?

I've said all along, the individual talents on the pitch are good enough to have won automatic promotion this season.

Organisation, tactics, loan players, lack of effort et al are to blame.

What's left is not a million miles away from what's needed - given the right management.

I've said all along, the individual talents on the pitch are good enough to have won automatic promotion this season.

Organisation, tactics, loan players, lack of effort et al are to blame.

What's left is not a million miles away from what's needed - given the right management.

Im sorry mate but i couldnt disagree more. Its blatently obvious that we do not have enough individual talent to get promotion full stop never mind automatic! I could understand someone saying things like this at the start of the season, but after watching us play many superior teams, I think its a bit arrogant or stupid to claim out squad is good enough for automatic promotion, when the evidence clearly shows it isnt!