Benito Carbone

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt mind him here at all! As long as he wont break the bank

i cant see him being on much in the italian 4th division.

i didnt watch him in the masters but apparently he was fantastic

he could be the difference in some games with a bit of magic, but like i said i hope DP doesnt break the bank for him

and no he isnt the new windass

Forgive my ignorance, but Wiki suggests that the 4th level of Italian football is only semi-pro... is that correct? If so there's not much risk is there? He'll be on about £100 a week!

Forgive my ignorance, but Wiki suggests that the 4th level of Italian football is only semi-pro... is that correct? If so there's not much risk is there? He'll be on about £100 a week!

Worth a punt in my eyes and wouldnt cost a lot with them being semi pro

3 month contract?

And hopefully lessons have been learnt about paying out quite big wages for veterans, then it can all go tits up

at first i thought this was an absolutely ridiculous idea an that we should stay well away but the more posts i read on here and the more i think about it it wudnt be a bad idea. as people have said we dont want to break the bank on him but he has experience which we currently lack he WAS a very good player and by all acounts did very well in the masters which is getting more and more competitive every year. the midfield last year had no spark an maybe he could be the one to bring it to our game. could easily be the difference between 1 point and 3 points in close games and could raise interest in the team from the many stay away fans we have. not sugesting we would start selling out home games but he could maybe bring a few extra hundred every game and every little helps

OMG...Can't believe some of the people discussing this topic...not the usually wall-lickers on here but fairly creditable people. I nearly spat my dinner all over the wall, before choking with laughter. But people debating it??? Haha...piss funny...

A player playing in the 4th level of Italian football (probably below the Bluesq in England) and 38yrs old shortly...

Do the maths...thank :censored: the fixtures are out tomorrow and we can talk about something really and not some spacecake bollocks from the Chrons monkeys!

Edited by Stevie_J
Language

OMG...Can't believe some of the people discussing this topic...not the usually wall-lickers on here but fairly creditable people. I nearly spat my dinner all over the wall, before choking with laughter. But people debating it??? Haha...piss funny...

A player playing in the 4th level of Italian football (probably below the Bluesq in England) and 38yrs old shortly...

Do the maths...thank :censored: the fixtures are out tomorrow and we can talk about something really and not some spacecake bollocks from the Chrons monkeys!

I was at the Midlands Masters on Saturday with a mate who's a Wolves Fan. Carboni was a class act and scored some top quality goals - admitedly past some old, fat ex pro's but hey this is League One after all. He did look super fit but how would be against Exeter on a chilly Tuesday night? Thats Penney's call to make.

He was top scorer erm.. 8 goals I think and player of the tournament.

Do the maths...thank :censored:the fixtures are out tomorrow and we can talk about something really and not some spacecake bollocks from the Chrons monkeys!

would you have licked your dinner off the wall if you had spat it out? :tongue1:

Oh, but to be bestowed such an accolade by one as wise as you... <_<

Indeed...as OWTB has been going down the toilet for some time now IMO...it's even more worrying when the better posters entertain such utter nonsense. And yes, there are better ones than others...as for where I stand, I couldn't give a :censored: so am happy at the top of the lot or the bottom of the lot in "accolade" or "wisdom" :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

Is it only me who remembers him as not being particularly good? Scored a few screamers but did not much else.

Yes. But he is foreign. A sure fire way to earn a contract, even though you are a bit naff.

Worked for Stefan Stam...

:wink: