What's are you drinking at the moment?

rudemedic

JD on the rocks.....beered out so time to get on the serious stuff...............hic!

At half 2 in the afternoon? You doctor'll be horrified....

Mind you i'm on codeine and red wine. It's been a really :censored: Christmas.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Not touched a drop of alcohol since Dec 29th.....Hoping to make it through to the end of this month...then I'll probably go on a massive bender to make it up for it, and do more damage during the bender than I would have done if I'd have carried on at my previous pace throughout Jan...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Weston's Special reserve Cider was on offer in the Durham Tesco a couple of weeks ago (must have got there before OS cleared them out of stock :wink:).

Although when I mentioned this to my brother's Bristolian mates they called it Herefordshire gnat's-piss (if I'm allowed to say that).

The world's worst cup of tea. There are two people in the office who pretty much have no other function than to make tea and neither of them can do it properly, I think they put the milk in before the water :ranting::ranting::ranting: People who do that should be shot.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone trialed the new Cider that Stella artois have made? Not usually a cider lover but its bloody gorgeous. 4.5% and 8 x 568ml bottles for £8 at Tesco one of the best ciders i've tried, recommended even to those that dont usually touch the stuff.

Edited by keep_the_faith

Has anyone trialed the new Cider that Stella artois have made? Not usually a cider lover but its bloody gorgeous. 4.5% and 8 x 568ml bottles for £8 at Tesco one of the best ciders i've tried, recommended even to those that dont usually touch the stuff.

£3.29 for 4 x 440ml cans in Tesco. £1.39 for a 568ml bottle to try. I missed the 8 for £8 deal. Not sure if it was in the 4 crates for £25 offer they've got on beers at the moment.

It is very very nice!!

• 2 months later...

Gruner Veltliner 2010.

I never thought I'd say this but, this is the nicest wine on the market at the moment and it's Austrian (I know it's crazy). If you like your dry whites give it a go. About £7 a bottle from Tesco.

NB. My favourite red at the moment is the McGuigan Classic Shiraz. It's not a problem wine like the Austrian is though.