Nick Griffin on Question Time

Guest sheridans_world

They could have saved a load of time and done this on Trisha. A load of bollocks. As mentioned point scoring from the panel led to just a garbled mess, with the only one keeping her composure being Bonnie Greer.

Didn't think anyone else covered themlselves in glory. Straw just didn't answer questions and pointed shouting "Look, a racist", and the others generally took up that lead.

The mob watching it weren't far off a "Go Davie! Go Davie!"

Oh absolutely. I'm about halfway through it on iPlayer and it was just a farce. "Oh, you're a racist" "No I'm not!" "Yes you are!" "Oh maybe just a little bit then". What a load of bollocks.

Where was the grilling about the BNP's future, not the past crap that Griffin has spouted (Amusing politicial twinkle feet, denying YouTube evidence of quotes by the way)? Just a load of dull questions about the BNP's past, and not the future by a few posturing bourgeois brownie point scorers. Such a sad anti-climax, [Dick] Griffin knew he was expecting that.

The Beeb were right to have him on, but missed their shot by a mile.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh absolutely. I'm about halfway through it on iPlayer and it was just a farce. "Oh, you're a racist" "No I'm not!" "Yes you are!" "Oh maybe just a little bit then". What a load of bollocks.

Where was the grilling about the BNP's future, not the past crap that Griffin has spouted (Amusing politicial twinkle feet, denying YouTube evidence of quotes by the way)? Just a load of dull questions about the BNP's past, and not the future by a few posturing bourgeois brownie point scorers. Such a sad anti-climax, [Dick] Griffin knew he was expecting that.

The Beeb were right to have him on, but missed their shot by a mile.

Wake up... The past is its future...

Did Hitler get into power on the back off a policy of putting the jews in concentration camps and starting world war 2 ? No he did not... He get in power by coming across as someone who is mainstream and moderate. Just a worried "German" trying to solve the problem of all those communists flooding into the country and taking their jobs and how bad the every day german is getting screwed over... It was several years later that the final solution was implemented....

Griffin did not want to talk about his own little final solution... The people would never vote for it... NO he is clever enough to realise he has to come across as mainstream to rise to power... If they had just engaged him on things like the postal strike then he would of got what he needed...

Have a watch at this and he says as much:

THE PAST OF THE BNP IS VERY MUCH THE FUTURE....

Question Time did everything right I feel... Showed the idiot up for what he really thinks... He was so transparent...

Edited by oafc0000

I agree with some BNP policies but also think Nick Griffin is a tit. Maybe if the BNP changed their leader to somebody who hasn't got a racist background they would do a lot better. The BNP are the only party prepaired to stick up for White people because other parties refuse to acknowledge that racism works both ways.

Which polices ?

I don't get the stick up for white people ?? How exactly are white people being failed ? and if we are being failed who is benefiting ?

Edited by oafc0000

Question Time did everything right I feel... Showed the idiot up for what he really thinks... He was so transparent...

But that's not my point. It was always going to be like that - just a pointless witch trial and not even a debate. It's not very difficult to make him look like the daft bigoted oaf that he is.

I mean there was no political engagement as such was there? Let's be honest, the BNP haven't really come out of it any worse than they already were. In fact, I felt there was just as much hypocrasy coming out of the likes of Jack Straw. Fecks sake, how on earth can he be a moral guardian for us all? I just felt that the Beeb had the wrong panelists. Bonnie Greer was alright I suppose.

Anyway, never mind all that old bollocks. I want to know what he was drawing.

qtscribble.jpg

Racist, fascist, holocaust denier......he's still the only party leader saying anything close to what many white folk want to hear on the issues of immigration and racism against whites, and whilst this continues, and these two topics remain major issues, he will continue to receive some support. The establishment should listen to the non-racists who vote for him and take on board their views ( I actually think there are one or two signs that at last they finally might be though...which is good ).

Did Hitler get into power on the back off a policy of putting the jews in concentration camps and starting world war 2 ? No he did not... He get in power by coming across as someone who is mainstream and moderate. Just a worried "German" trying to solve the problem of all those communists flooding into the country and taking their jobs and how bad the every day german is getting screwed over... It was several years later that the final solution was implemented....

Griffin did not want to talk about his own little final solution... The people would never vote for it... NO he is clever enough to realise he has to come across as mainstream to rise to power... If they had just engaged him on things like the postal strike then he would of got what he needed...

Have a watch at this and he says as much:

with regards to Hitler and the final solution it depends whether first of all you believe he (Hitler) was directly responsible - if you research the documents for the final solution relating to Wannsee then the only signatures are those of Goering, Heydrich and Eichmann - were they acting under direct orders? Historians such as myself argue whether they were acting on direct orders or just on the 'will' of the Fuhrer. Structualist, Functionalist and Intentionalist theories are still argued over...me ?I tend to lean towards the functionalist perspective.

However, the BNP campaign that everything wrong with Britain is down to the immigrant community (lets be honest they mean the Asian community), and the BNP want the immigrant community expelled . Like Hitler, Griffin is a wolf in sheeps clothing, anyone who passively agrees with anything the BNP has to say should read their website and especially what policies they'd hope to implement - it's frightening!

Don't forget Hitler was elected by only 30 odd percent of the German vote - mainly gained due to weakness of the Weimar administration and the fact that the German recovery in the late 1920s was built on American loans, a massive collapse and rectructuring of the American financial system by Hoover/FDR saw money be called in - now where have we heard something similar? We're not that stupid are we? It doesn't bear thinking about...sleep well.....

Edited by oafcprozac

But that's not my point. It was always going to be like that - just a pointless witch trial and not even a debate. It's not very difficult to make him look like the daft bigoted oaf that he is.

I mean there was no political engagement as such was there? Let's be honest, the BNP haven't really come out of it any worse than they already were. In fact, I felt there was just as much hypocrasy coming out of the likes of Jack Straw. Fecks sake, how on earth can he be a moral guardian for us all? I just felt that the Beeb had the wrong panelists. Bonnie Greer was alright I suppose.

Anyway, never mind all that old bollocks. I want to know what he was drawing.

qtscribble.jpg

Agree, the panelists were wrong and so was the audience, we know he's racist so why go on about it - people want to know where he stands on other issues, highlight him for the ignorant, inarticulate moron he is. Beating Griffin with the race stick didn't stop nigh on a million people voting for him...

The what now?!

I'm sorry Stevie but there are a few people who don't care about the BNPs race "policies" bearing in mind they've changed 10 times recently and that was just last night and wouldn't class themselves as racist who voted for the BNP. I mentioned when he got elected that I was seriously tempted to vote for him because of a personal issue I have with the Manchester Evening News (I didn't vote for anyone as it happened- I wasn't in Manchester) and their stupid illegal campaign against him- I seriously doubt I would have voted for the BNP if I had voted but I will admit I was tempted to.

I don't like the BNPs main race policy but some of there other minor policies I can see some validity in. (For example the Greens are against Immunisation- not something that's going to win votes from me). I'm not a big fan of any of the main political parties- for varied reasons. With the current political crisis- the expenses, the lying, the moaning and now the cutting of public sector wages but increasing their own people are finding it very hard to vote for any of the main political parties so that leaves the likes of UKIP, BNP, Greens and the rest to scrabble for those vote- the BNP will pick some protest votes up and in areas where there is a definate bit of racial tension the BNP will pick up more voted than the others- hence why they got 2 seats in Northern England.

The show was a bullying waste of space. the BNP is getting votes because of mass immigration, mass scrounging, muslim extremism being given a voice, racism against white people by those now in power etc, etc

Tony Blair LIED to this country and a million people are dead because of his lies. Where was his kangaroo court on question Time?

Jack straw - Don't make me sick. His dad a war objector whilst other from all races, creeds, and colour fought. His brother done for indecent assualt on a 16 year old girl, and a son caught handing cannabis out to undercover journalists. And to top it off ripping off his expenses like the rest of them.

As for London. Have you been lately? He is correct. Same for parts of Birmingham, yorkshire, and lancashire

Race hate crimes all seem to be white on non white. Yeah right, what a load of bollocks

Panorama was a disgrace. Wonder if next week they will film a white family in a muslim dominated ghetto!!!

The BNP are getting votes because the politcal classes have destroyed this country in many ways and working and middle britain have had enough.

I await being called a racist by those who don't have a clue about me

The way to stop extremism is to listen to the population and not treat it with contempt which is what is happening. there are major concerns about crime, immigration, education, debt, etc, etc all caused by the looney left currently in power. And because nobody in the mainstream is prepared to make the tough decisions required to sort this mess of a country out too many turn to the BNP which is the last thing this country needs

Edited by Max Damage

Racist, fascist, holocaust denier......he's still the only party leader saying anything close to what many white folk want to hear on the issues of immigration and racism against whites

The many being who? And they want to hear what exactly?

Racism against whites? You are really, really oppressed - please continue to fight for freedom, justice and equality for the beaten White Man.

People like Griffin and the BNP and Al-Muhajiroun and Omar Bakri Muhammad want us all to hate - I won't dance to their tune. Those that do are mugs.

Your rant never reaches a point...

The show was a bullying waste of space. the BNP is getting votes because of mass immigration, mass scrounging, muslim extremism being given a voice, racism against white people by those now in power etc, etc

Mass immigration... Do you realise the benefits this country gets from immigration ?

Mass scrounging... The scrounging happens across all communities...and I would hardly describe it as \"mass\"...

Muslim extremism... What the hell do you mean by this ?? Freedom of speech is extremely important... For example, without Dick Griffin would never be allowed to show himself up for the p**ck he is...

Racism against white people by those now in power... care to explain what the hell this is meant to mean ?

Tony Blair LIED to this country and a million people are dead because of his lies. Where was his kangaroo court on question Time?

Prime minsters do not often appear on question time... Thatcher made that mistake :)

Jack straw - Don\'t make me sick. His dad a war objector whilst other from all races, creeds, and colour fought. His brother done for indecent assualt on a 16 year old girl, and a son caught handing cannabis out to undercover journalists. And to top it off ripping off his expenses like the rest of them.

I am a war objector... Who the hell wants war ?? and your happy to think less of someone for stuff other people have done ?

As for London. Have you been lately? He is correct. Same for parts of Birmingham, yorkshire, and lancashire

What bugs you about London ? The fact people from different races get to walk around and live happily together without the fear of coming across yourself ?

Race hate crimes all seem to be white on non white. Yeah right, what a load of bollocks

Who said this ?

Panorama was a disgrace. Wonder if next week they will film a white family in a muslim dominated ghetto!!!

So Panorama was a disgrace because they exposed a bunch of racist retards ? How is that a disgrace ?

The BNP are getting votes because the politcal classes have destroyed this country in many ways and working and middle britain have had enough.

No, no, no... The BNP get votes for two reasons. The first is because racists vote for a party that represents there views. Secondly because people get duped into thinking they are not a racist party and are just looking out for them. Maybe they dont have access to youtube or the BNPs website...

The political classes have been failing us since the dawn of time...why do you think the BNP would be any better ?

I await being called a racist by those who don\'t have a clue about me

Let me guess...most your mates are black ?

The way to stop extremism is to listen to the population and not treat it with contempt which is what is happening. there are major concerns about crime, immigration, education, debt, etc, etc all caused by the looney left currently in power. And because nobody in the mainstream is prepared to make the tough decisions required to sort this mess of a country out too many turn to the BNP which is the last thing this country needs

Out of interest...what would you suggest the main parties do exactly ?

Whats your idea on a good immigration policy ?

Edited by oafc0000

People like Griffin and al-Masri want us all to hate - I won't dance to their tune. Those that do are mugs.

So if you won't dance to their tune why are you dancing to Bliars. Illegal war in Iraq with hundreds of thousands dead, or maybe you support Israels abuse of innocent palestinians. Or maybe it is The west sponsership of terrorism that has led to mass murder in coutries we don't like. Or maybe the exploitation of poor nations by doing deals with dictators for their oil whilst the population lives in poverty.

It is so easy to call Griffin whilst ignoring the disgracefull actions of those in the seats of power in the west which we as a people support because it makes our life easier.

OAFC0000 except for the bit at the end....

Edited by Max Damage

Exactly what 30 odd percent of the German population did in the 1930s when they had similar concerns...

So if you won't dance to their tune why are you dancing to Bliars. Illegal war in Iraq with hundreds of thousands dead, or maybe you support Israels abuse of innocent palestinians. Or maybe it is The west sponsership of terrorism that has led to mass murder in coutries we don't like. Or maybe the exploitation of poor nations by doing deals with dictators for their oil whilst the population lives in poverty.

It is so easy to call Griffin whilst ignoring the disgracefull actions of those in the seats of power in the west which we as a people support because it makes our life easier.

You've jumped to more conclusions than I can count.

Very true OAFCprozac but it seems the loonies in the asylum think they can hire rent a mob, bully someone and the jobs done. How stupid and naive they are. Question time was a chance for lib/lab/con to excell, too discuss the issues, to even concede they have made mistakes and will work to correct them. But no they made a right mess of it and upped the BNP vote overnight which angers me greatly as it shows they simply couldn't care less.

Edited by Max Damage

Very true OAFCprozac but it seems the loonies in the asylum think they can hire rent a mob, bully someone and the jobs done. How stupid and naive they are. Question time was a chance for lib/lab/con to excell, too discuss the issues, to even concede they have made mistakes and will work to correct them. But no they made a right mess of it and upped the BNP vote overnight which angers me greatly as it shows they simply couldn't care less.

complacency by the main parties and voter apathy could be very costly at the next general election, the Tories may get in but there are significant gains to be made...

I'm sorry Stevie but there are a few people who don't care about the BNPs race "policies" bearing in mind they've changed 10 times recently and that was just last night and wouldn't class themselves as racist who voted for the BNP. I mentioned when he got elected that I was seriously tempted to vote for him because of a personal issue I have with the Manchester Evening News (I didn't vote for anyone as it happened- I wasn't in Manchester) and their stupid illegal campaign against him- I seriously doubt I would have voted for the BNP if I had voted but I will admit I was tempted to.

I don't like the BNPs main race policy but some of there other minor policies I can see some validity in. (For example the Greens are against Immunisation- not something that's going to win votes from me). I'm not a big fan of any of the main political parties- for varied reasons. With the current political crisis- the expenses, the lying, the moaning and now the cutting of public sector wages but increasing their own people are finding it very hard to vote for any of the main political parties so that leaves the likes of UKIP, BNP, Greens and the rest to scrabble for those vote- the BNP will pick some protest votes up and in areas where there is a definate bit of racial tension the BNP will pick up more voted than the others- hence why they got 2 seats in Northern England.

I have never and will never understand the logic behind a protest vote...

X pisses me off so I am going to vote for a bunch of vile racist scum bags called Y because I want to give X a bloody nose and a couple of their polices did not mention "kicking them all out"...

Its like the dumbest of dumb...

Edited by oafc0000

Which polices ?

I don't get the stick up for white people ?? How exactly are white people being failed ? and if we are being failed who is benefiting ?

I agree with the BNP about not wanting the country to turn into a Muslim state (which it will under the current Labour government).

I have never and will never understand the logic behind a protest vote...

X pisses me off so I am going to vote for a bunch of vile racist scum bags called Y because I want to give X a bloody nose and a couple of their polices did not mention "kicking them all out"...

Its like the dumbest of dumb...

The BNP to a lot of people seem to be the best of a bad bunch.

The 'I don't agree with their race policies but...' argument doesn't wash. It doesn't matter what other policies they have...just read their policies on their website. I looked at it for about five minutes before and the three I found just from a cursory glance...

1. They will abolish the Human Rights Act

2. They will abolish anti-discrimination laws

3. Their foreign policy will be to build strong relations with Asian nations so they can take 'people back where they came from' (not a direct quote as I can't remember it, but worryingly close to it)

What's worrying is that some people think that this is something they can ignore because of the failings of political parties elsewhere. Sometimes the wellbeing of your fellow human being should take precedence. Shame on anybody who thinks otherwise. Sod the BNP's 'other policies', they are a racist organisation set on finding a back way into power to achieve their genuine underlying ambitions.