Nick Griffin on Question Time

Guest sheridans_world

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because White people get accused of being Racist and Nazi’s when they try and stick up for their own rights.

:blink:

So islamic law will be coming in because white people get accused of being racist and nazis when they try and stick up for their rights ?? wtf ?? :blink:

What rights you on about ?

No but I got the distinct impression that just by voting for the BNP that person is a racist in your eyes

As I highlighted above, a vote for the BNP either shows you are a racist...or that the wellbeing of other races isn't as important to you as X, Y or Z. As humans, the wellbeing of your fellow man should be the uppermost priority. Anyone who ignores the racism as unimportant and votes for the BNP is IMO just as bad as a racist - selfish beyond understanding in trying to help/satisfy yourself at the expense of racism suffered by others.

Edited by jsslatic

It gets better when you find it was reported by the BBC and seven people where convicted...

I hope bowl starts taking a look at his own view points a little closer...

Not to add fuel to his BNP fire, but they weren't convicted of killing him. I'd imagine the victim's family are a bit pissed off...

I wasn't sure if you voted or not- my point was that you are anti protest votes but they have their place IMHO. Can you name me the green's top 5 policies, or how about the Liberal party? Or what about the BNP once you get rid of the racism what do they stand for? I don't know and its not like I don't follow politics at all. I would have to look them up and come election time make my decision on where to put my cross. I know which party I would like to vote for but for a personal reason concerning one of their senior members I won't vote for them until he resigns as an MP.

If everyone had to vote I agree I do think the BNP would struggle but a pro-muslim party might get a seat which wouldn't necessaruly be a good thing.

What is better in your opinion not voting or a protest vote? (I'm just curious)

I could name you about ten polices from about six or seven parties...it is friday night so forgive me if I dont :)

Because when I vote its is to back a parties ideology, polices and stance... a protest vote is backing something which has a conflicting ideology, polices and stance to yourself...

Its just plain dumb.. and its dangerous

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2838221.stm

Yeah, well and truly swept under the carpet...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/2946152.stm

Seven convicted in total...

NEXT!

It didn’t exactly have the same courage as Steven Lawrence did it?

As I said no one was convicted of his murder

Gavin Hopley

NEXT!

:lol:

ok 6 :grin:

whatever their colour and race and whatever their motive it was mindless thuggery and the sentences incredibly light. Someone should have faced a manslaughter charge - a murder charge would never had stood up, like most crime the attack was opportunistic and Hopley was incredibly unlucky being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

whatever their colour and race and whatever their motive it was mindless thuggery and the sentences incredibly light. Someone should have faced a manslaughter charge - a murder charge would never had stood up, like most crime the attack was opportunistic and Hopley was incredibly unlucky being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This is a conversation about the BNP and its racist leader...

It is not a discussion on what people think is the right sentence for a murder...

Unless people want one which I suggest should be another thread...

Fact is, its go coverage and people where put through the courts...

It didn’t exactly have the same courage as Steven Lawrence did it?

As I said no one was convicted of his murder

Gavin Hopley

NEXT!

And so you use this as a stick in which to beat someone over the head with. It shouldn't have anything to do with the race though, it's the person involved in the incident that should be brought to justice, and possibly the ragass crime investigation that took place.

As I highlighted above, a vote for the BNP either shows you are a racist...or that the wellbeing of other races isn't as important to you as X, Y or Z. As humans, the wellbeing of your fellow man should be the uppermost priority. Anyone who ignores the racism as unimportant and votes for the BNP is IMO just as bad as a racist - selfish beyond understanding in trying to help/satisfy yourself at the expense of racism suffered by others.

Personally, and this is something I've had emphasised in medical school my own well being is more important than the well being of anyone else and my own well being is my first priority. Once I'm safe or not in as much risk/trouble as them then I will help others. I'm not saying that people shouldn't consider the racist views of the BNP (oh and Yes I do believe they are racist) what I'm saying is that many of the people voting for the BNP are not voting for them because they are racist but because they feel doing so will improve their own lives. (They might improve my life but in likelyhood they wouldn't as the NHS doesn't survive without new immigrants and I don't fancy working 80 hour weeks to cover for people no longer welcome- not to mention all the other negatives).

Being selfish is one of the human races primary evolutionary mechanisms (we all have an ego and we have an ego for a purpose)- people have to make a judgement decision on whether their own self-worth or self-service is worth more than the prevention of harm to others and in that case it depends on how much better they feel they are going to be.

This is a conversation about the BNP and its racist leader...

It is not a discussion on what people think is the right sentence for a murder...

Unless people want one which I suggest should be another thread...

Fact is, its go coverage and people where put through the courts...

Don't tell me how to think, the fact is hopley's 'murder' was hijacked by the BNP for propaganda purposes - the light sentences added fuel to the fire and an explanation why BNP supporters raise the Hopley case as justification for their views. Check out 'the fallen' section of their website...

Edited by oafcprozac

No but I got the distinct impression that just by voting for the BNP that person is a racist in your eyes

You weren't far wrong. Everyone knows the BNP's basic stance on racial issues and that this issue dominates their motivations. For that reason, I find it extremely difficult to believe that anyone who is genuinely not racist would vote for them, whatever the reasons.

Don't tell me how to think, the fact is hopley's murder was hijacked by the BNP for propaganda purposes - the light sentences added fuel to the fire and an explanation why BNP supporters raise the Hopley case as justification for their views. Check out 'the fallen' section of their website...

Fair enough... I see your point...

Its all bollox though... Plenty of white people literally getting a away with murder. Its the whole justice system people need to take issue with...its nothing to do with race as the BNP would suggest...

Personally, and this is something I've had emphasised in medical school my own well being is more important than the well being of anyone else and my own well being is my first priority. Once I'm safe or not in as much risk/trouble as them then I will help others.

You are confusing your physical wellbeing in a hospital of ill people with moderate improvements to your life at the expense of the racist suffering of millions of people.

I could name you about ten polices from about six or seven parties...it is friday night so forgive me if I dont :)

Because when I vote its is to back a parties ideology, polices and stance... a protest vote is backing something which has a conflicting ideology, polices and stance to yourself...

Its just plain dumb.. and its dangerous

Fair enough i can't but come election time I probably could (well the ones that are standing in Durham at any rate)- I could for the top 3 but I'm not voting for them. So I take it not voting in your eyes is better than a protest vote- something I'm not sure I agree with (as if you don't vote you can't complain and exercising your democratic right is as important as having one) and something I would defiantely not call dumb.

Fair enough... I see your point...

Its all bollox though... Plenty of white people literally getting a away with murder. Its the whole justice system people need to take issue with...its nothing to do with race as the BNP would suggest...

Plenty of scumbags in every walk of society and there are racists and injustice on both sides...

Don't tell me how to think, the fact is hopley's 'murder' was hijacked by the BNP for propaganda purposes - the light sentences added fuel to the fire and an explanation why BNP supporters raise the Hopley case as justification for their views. Check out 'the fallen' section of their website...

thats my point - the BNP win votes because the other parties don't dare mention the topic.