I hope you get given the opportunity to stay with us 'till the window closure at least as you've improved our forward threat, offered committment and experience and bettered what we had previously.

Penny had better have a damn good alternative lined up if he let's you go. On balance if you remain with us as a squad player I believe you are a better option to stay with us through March rather than send you back south and potentially gamble on another A N OTHER!

People talk about Management continuity, what about squad continuity?

I hope you get given the opportunity to stay with us 'till the window closure at least as you've improved our forward threat, offered committment and experience and bettered what we had previously.

Penny had better have a damn good alternative lined up if he let's you go. On balance if you remain with us as a squad player I believe you are a better option to stay with us through March rather than send you back south and potentially gamble on another A N OTHER!

People talk about Management continuity, what about squad continuity?

I wouldnt want to stay if I was him

being played on the bloody right wing :ranting: :ranting:

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1987877,00.html

JJ has gone. It says after one or two complications. What are those as far as we were told Millwall were happy for him to stay. The only complication I can think of is our totally inept manager. Have huddersfield released any strikers recently that he is eyeing up? :ranting:

JJ has gone. It says after one or two complications. What are those as far as we were told Millwall were happy for him to stay. The only complication I can think of is our totally inept manager. Have huddersfield released any strikers recently that he is eyeing up? :ranting:

He cant play Left back ,

Theres your complication

Price started well but gradually got worse in my opinion. His performance on Saturday looked as if he knew he wasn't staying with us. Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer him to stay as we need options but he's not worth paying loads for if those are the complications. I just hope Nardiello and Abbott click up front in what could be one of the most important months in Latics recent history.

Price started well but gradually got worse in my opinion. His performance on Saturday looked as if he knew he wasn't staying with us. Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer him to stay as we need options but he's not worth paying loads for if those are the complications. I just hope Nardiello and Abbott click up front in what could be one of the most important months in Latics recent history.

I still have this image of Price when substituted on Saturday - he looked across at the Oldham fans who gave him a fairly luke warm reception (He had a poor game and had missed an absolute sitter) - he looked somewhat crestfallen.

He gave us his enthusiasm and for a while looked half decent - but his miss on Saturday showed that he is not the striker we need - whether Nardiello is remains to be seen but at least tonight we may see a return to 4-4-2 and hopefull Nardiello getting into the box and hitting the onion bag :huh:

I still have this image of Price when substituted on Saturday - he looked across at the Oldham fans who gave him a fairly luke warm reception (He had a poor game and had missed an absolute sitter) - he looked somewhat crestfallen.

Started off reasonably well, bit different up front but fizzled out. We need goals!

Started off reasonably well, bit different up front but fizzled out. We need goals!

Will we see yet another half fit striker replace him ?..you can only fight a major fire so long with poor equipment before the flames engulf you.

Fire prevention should have started pre season.

maybe he didn't want to stay. maybe family issues. maybe money issues. could be anythin. we don't know. so why take a pop at an already under pressure manager :ranting:

I would hazzard a guess that the only complication was the fact Blackpool insisted that DN plays. In a recent interview on LW, DP stated that whilst looking for another forward the club in question made it a stipulation that their player must play. He added that was a problem as Pav and JJ were playing well and couldn't have dropped one of them. So now for the decision made to come off DN must start to score and link up with Pav from the off.

maybe he didn't want to stay. maybe family issues. maybe money issues. could be anythin. we don't know. so why take a pop at an already under pressure manager :ranting:

True, this could be the complication and yes, players do change their minds but JJ in a recent interview on LW clearly stated he would be happy to stay and play first team football.

By Christ..........I reckon he has finally realised that the problem is in the supply line to the front men.

We don't create enough chances for the forwards to tuck away and have two wingers that constantly fail to get to the by-line and put in any sort of decent crosses.

These are panic signings at best and it wouldn't surprise me one little bit if we were to collect only a couple of points from the next two home games.

We should be bloody sorted by now squadwise.................4 points from the next two games is essential otherwise Penney has to go!!!!