Season ticket prices

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That will do me just fine. So in the Chaddy it's £13 per game. I don't want to hear anyone complaining it's £20 to watch third division football at all next season. Or indeed fouth division whatever it maybe!

Very good move by the club in my opinion and credit to them for listening.

100% agree! Well happy with that as my renewal will only be £276 which can't be scoffed at!

Well done the club, an offer that actually means something because, let's face it, England have as much chance of winning the World Cup as Darlington do...

That will do me just fine. So in the Chaddy it's £13 per game. I don't want to hear anyone complaining it's £20 to watch third division football at all next season. Or indeed fouth division whatever it maybe!

if u can afford £300 upfront or whatever it is if u arent renewing

Especially all the dolites and lazy students on here!

That "spread the cost" easy payment plan doesn't look too bad so, rather than moaning, take it up!

Or here's a novel idea........get a job! :grin:

How do we get across to the Oldham public that they really ought to buy a season ticket early. Tha's Guy's job I guess along with us Tics.

I think Lags, you handsome beast, that the problem is being able to afford the out lay or wanting to pay it in advance. I've not been since Christmas due to us being :censored:e and I know other season ticket holders who have done the same. The ticket could be £150 and if I think the same rubbish will be served up its still not value. I won't be paying £270+ for something I don't want to use again.

Most people in Oldham are so poor they can't seem to afford a wash these days so shelling out for a season ticket when times are hard isn't going to happen.

Let me know when they wake up to the idea of 10 game bundles.

It's still going to be £20 for those who can't get the money together or can't make every game though. Also, if we get relegated (highly possible) these prices aren't attractive. Pay on the day must go down and so must season ticket prices otherwise no bugger will turn up to watch us play Stevenage! Look at the effect of increasing the prices after we got relegated from the Prem...

I'm suprised we've released our prices so soon considering our precarious league position. Don't get me wrong it's not a bad price plan for it to be frozen (glass half full) but it must be looked at again if we go down (glass half empty).

This deal rewards season ticket holders this season but it's not really luring the folk of Oldham back to Boundary Park is it. I've had a season ticket for 15 years till this season and I won't get rewarded due to a poor financial year for myself - tough luck maybe but I guarentee I'm not the only one with the recession. The draw to get your money back is a good idea though and probably is better than the World Cup deal although not great.

I think Lags, you handsome beast, that the problem is being able to afford the out lay or wanting to pay it in advance. I've not been since Christmas due to us being :censored:e and I know other season ticket holders who have done the same. The ticket could be £150 and if I think the same rubbish will be served up its still not value. I won't be paying £270+ for something I don't want to use again.

Most people in Oldham are so poor they can't seem to afford a wash these days so shelling out for a season ticket when times are hard isn't going to happen.

Let me know when they wake up to the idea of 10 game bundles.

WHY when Matchday admission is the same £20 pre game is is £279 in RRE and £299 in chaddy?.

Sh*t, now I'm tempted to renew! Maximum price for a st before 21 May is £299.

But, if we get relegated or Penney is still in charge?

:unsure:

I will probably renew, but only if bad Penney isn't in charge! I wont even pick my games and come to the odd one to watch his negative football again.

To those of the opinion it's ok for those that can scrape the full amount together and no one else. May I give some further help in reminding folks of the other schemes in place. The option to spread payments over (x) number of months. The purchase of a match ticket prior to the day making it £18, if I was to take this option I would only have to make one extra journey, that being the initial match as there after I could pay and collect the next home match whilst I attended the initial one.

I will also add I always miss (x) number of matches due to work commitments, yet I wouldn't know from one season to the next when that would occur. Again you may say it's ok if you can afford it. I say it's not the case, something else always gives.

Edited by Lags

I'm glad they've scrapped the World Cup offer it wasn't going to temp people back, I think the clubs aim atm is trying to get people back who used to go in the past, now all this needs is a bit more airtime

Especially all the dolites and lazy students on here!

That "spread the cost" easy payment plan doesn't look too bad so, rather than moaning, take it up!

Or here's a novel idea........get a job! :grin:

I know how dare we try to further our future career prospects by going to University, maybe I should give up putting all the hours in and trying to be an Aeronautical Engineer and work in a sausage factory instead

Latics's student policy is wrong, they should accept NUS cards rather than have this intermediate policy, lets face it 16-19 year olds don't go to University and live at home and every other club in the country accepts NUS

Edited by Tommy_Fent

Some good news out of the club to add to the contract offers to Millar and Eaves.

The prices are about as good as anyone could expect, being the same as 2005. I will be re-newing before the 20/5 as the team and my support for the club are more improtant than what I think or don't think about Penney. Not going just because someone doesn't like him isn't the answer!!

This deal rewards season ticket holders this season but it's not really luring the folk of Oldham back to Boundary Park is it. I've had a season ticket for 15 years till this season and I won't get rewarded due to a poor financial year for myself - tough luck maybe but I guarentee I'm not the only one with the recession. The draw to get your money back is a good idea though and probably is better than the World Cup deal although not great.

No, this intiative isn't, but it's a good move towards customer retention amongst ST holders.

It's still going to be £20 for those who can't get the money together or can't make every game though. Also, if we get relegated (highly possible) these prices aren't attractive. Pay on the day must go down and so must season ticket prices otherwise no bugger will turn up to watch us play Stevenage! Look at the effect of increasing the prices after we got relegated from the Prem...

I'm suprised we've released our prices so soon considering our precarious league position. Don't get me wrong it's not a bad price plan for it to be frozen (glass half full) but it must be looked at again if we go down (glass half empty).

i think prices have been released soon as this to gauge opinions on here and see if the uptake is swift,maybe with the thought of lets see how much these fans actually do hate our manager.

if you buy it monday then we get relegated,not exactly value then is it.

i cant afford to buy one,but even if i could i still wouldnt due to work commitments,i would miss roughly half the games so it doesnt make sense,i will just pay on the gate like i have recently,but if we do go down they will have to change that price,nobody will pay 20 quid for the fourth division.

i think prices have been released soon as this to gauge opinions on here and see if the uptake is swift,maybe with the thought of lets see how much these fans actually do hate our manager.

if you buy it monday then we get relegated,not exactly value then is it.

i cant afford to buy one,but even if i could i still wouldnt due to work commitments,i would miss roughly half the games so it doesnt make sense,i will just pay on the gate like i have recently,but if we do go down they will have to change that price,nobody will pay 20 quid for the fourth division.

get the ticket early if you can for £18. Think you can get them online so you don't have to sneak out of work to get them.

WHY when Matchday admission is the same £20 pre game is is £279 in RRE and £299 in chaddy?.

I think this is because if you have a season ticket in the Chaddy you are guaranteed that seat for the season but for games with a large away following you may be forced out of the RRE so the £20 is to compensate for this.

I'm probably in a minority who actually liked the World Cup deal. I mean, what sort of idiot would rather take a £20 reduction in the price, rather than pay the £20 and get a free season ticket if England (a top 5 FIFA ranked country) wins the World Cup. Even if England don't win the World Cup....the £20 for the chance of a free season ticket is worth it alone.

I'm not going to be purchasing a season ticket next season.

And I'd like to offer up a huge

middle-finger.jpg

To the club for scrapping the World Cup deal.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore