• No, not at all.
    • Not mithered either way...
    • Never heard of him!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a very occasional poster, for my part, CJ was one of those repetitive posters that turned me away. Not just that he was a doomer but that he never had a solution to offer and that any thread he popped up in turned to a "not a-bloody-gain" argument - add oafc0000 to the mix and I'm out of here everytime.

I'm with you there Sidney

As a very occasional poster, for my part, CJ was one of those repetitive posters that turned me away. Not just that he was a doomer but that he never had a solution to offer and that any thread he popped up in turned to a "not a-bloody-gain" argument - add oafc0000 to the mix and I'm out of here everytime.

:grin: Good call

Can i just ask why are we having a poll about if we miss a certain forum member ?

Would there be a poll if RoyalArmy went off here saying " oh i miss his pointless threads and such pathetic transfer stories"

doubt it.

Come on there must be something better out there to talk about.

RoyalArmy is a far more interesting poster than Corporal Moans ever was

I for one would have been happier if he'd given us his opinion on the Failsworth saga before he disappeared.

Actually, I miss him dearly. A man of wit, eloquence and passion - If not a little mono-focused.

Can i just ask why are we having a poll about if we miss a certain forum member ?

Would there be a poll if RoyalArmy went off here saying " oh i miss his pointless threads and such pathetic transfer stories"

doubt it.

Come on there must be something better out there to talk about.

Care to start something then?

No I thought not.

Good god we need football.

Won't change a thing, didn't do last season.

The closest this board got to discussing football was those that had looked at the result on teletext coming on here at ten to five to slag Brill off. Then after chucking out time the ones who had been to the game came on and gave a balanced opinion on the game only to be shot down by the NotW readers on the Sunday who had read the 4 lines of their wonderful overage of this :censored: league.

Or those who were incensed by the manager having his hands in pockets droning on about something or other. We've got a manager this year who will be off his seat more times than an epileptic with piles and everything is ok again.

As for Corporal_Jones. I miss him like toothace.

We had a brief spell of success and it ended, no amount of anything would have prolonged it. We are down the pan now but we have been that way for 25 of the 30 years I've been supporting this god-awful club. Prattling on about it every 5 minutes wouldn't change a thing.

There was a thread on here the other day about how much you would give the club if you won the lottery, amounted to 4 buttons and the change robbed from the bottom of the wife's bag and this was from the suckers who spend their freetime reading nonsense from other suckers who have been cursed by Latics!

So roll on the start of the season and the posts saying a midweek game in October against Colchester is a "must-win" or that Millar clearly isn't going to make it as a footballer as he didn't track back and stop their full back putting a spawny cross in which let their cart-horse of a striker bundle the ball over the rain-soaked line.

Can't wait.

The closest this board got to discussing football was those that had looked at the result on teletext coming on here at ten to five to slag Brill off. Then after chucking out time the ones who had been to the game came on and gave a balanced opinion on the game only to be shot down by the NotW readers on the Sunday who had read the 4 lines of their wonderful overage of this :censored: league.

Or those who were incensed by the manager having his hands in pockets droning on about something or other. We've got a manager this year who will be off his seat more times than an epileptic with piles and everything is ok again.

We had a brief spell of success and it ended, no amount of anything would have prolonged it. We are down the pan now but we have been that way for 25 of the 30 years I've been supporting this god-awful club. Prattling on about it every 5 minutes wouldn't change a thing.

There was a thread on here the other day about how much you would give the club if you won the lottery, amounted to 4 buttons and the change robbed from the bottom of the wife's bag and this was from the suckers who spend their freetime reading nonsense from other suckers who have been cursed by Latics!

So roll on the start of the season and the posts saying a midweek game in October against Colchester is a "must-win" or that Millar clearly isn't going to make it as a footballer as he didn't track back and stop their full back putting a spawny cross in which let their cart-horse of a striker bundle the ball over the rain-soaked line.

Can't wait.

Great rant! :lol:

Can't wait.

Wonderful ........... elequant and above all bloody true

Can't wait.

Can't really disagree with that.

Can't wait.

Best ever post on here bar none!!! :grin:

Can't wait.

Brilliant BT best post of the year

Can't wait.

Top rant :D