Medi Abalimba leaves

Balls! I found an emulator for Sensible Soccer and Added Medi to the Latics team yesterday, he did ok but didn't set the world on fire. I will have to take him out now which is a pain because editing the teams is a bit of a ballache as my controller sometimes plays up when editing.

It's a disgrace that he wasn't given a run in the team, he was definitely better than what we have. And if I could tell that when I wouldn't know him from Adam, how did Dickov not see it?

Pissed off.

Which games did you see him in?

Started OK in his first game from which Prozac and BP rated him highly. Since then he has gone backwards - fast.

Started OK in his first game from which Prozac and BP rated him highly. Since then he has gone backwards - fast.

I think BP1960 said he hadn't actually seen him. He had heard from contacts of his that he was a good player.

It wasn't me who rated him, it was scouts who had seen him play when he was 16, this was a player who was feted by Manchester United and Liverpool back then.

It was only last week a visiting scout raved about him to me after seeing him play for Latics reserves.

He was also released by Derby this season which is all very strange as Latics must have seen something in him before they signed him.

It wasn't me who rated him, it was scouts who had seen him play when he was 16, this was a player who was feted by Manchester United and Liverpool back then.

It was only last week a visiting scout raved about him to me after seeing him play for Latics reserves.

He was also released by Derby this season which is all very strange as Latics must have seen something in him before they signed him.

I was quite useful when I was 16 but it doesn't mean anyone's giving me a contract now

When he was interviewed in the program, he said when he was released by Derby he rung Paul Dickov who he knew and asked could he play for him.