Evolution - 27.04.2011

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the evolution begins.. so presume their is more to come tonight? or will by 2012/13 we will be saying the evolution is complete as the crest will be on our home and 3rd kit..?

That's yer lot I think.

I don't think we were supposed to see this till about 10.30 tonight. The straight wearelatics.co.uk still has the countdown.

king_blue has been doing the url fandango.

Edited by singe

Like the badge, it drags the club into the 21st Century, the new shirt I like the design BUT it looks to be all iron transfers again except the badge…..

And we're following the Chelsea pattern again, their away kit this season is black - we go with…erm black. Looks ok, but as I say if it has the :censored: transfers on it my money stays in my pocket….

And we're following the Chelsea pattern again, their away kit this season is black - we go with…erm black. Looks ok, but as I say if it has the :censored: transfers on it my money stays in my pocket….

Same. For £40 you expect the sponsor to be embroidered in. I wouldn't pay £20 for the cheap transfers they used. You should get what you pay for.

Like this one the best

Wiginners sod off.

It was time to move on from Keep the Faith, though it becamre more apt

I presume we may have trademarked wearelatics too.

kit_5.jpg

We are Latics - and always have been, you thieving, living a lie pie-munching twats!!!!