Evolution - 27.04.2011

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People laughed at the badge? What a load of wankers we have supporting our club.

What is the pathological hatred of any change whatsoever that in in the genes of Oldhamers.

It's depressing watch people slit their wrists in such a public way.

So if you don't like a badge which looks highly unprofessional (opinion) then you are against any change at all... or you are a :censored:...

Its a shame that peoples opinions are dismissed with such attacks...

Edited by oafc0000

People laughed at the badge? What a load of wankers we have supporting our club.

A new badge is always going to be met with mixed views, an almost impossible job tbh. I'd love to know and see what people were wanting, as it would take years to agree on something the majority of us liked.

So if you don't like a badge which looks highly unprofessional (opinion) then you are against any change at all... or you are a :censored:...

What you need to grasp is that over the years we have the :censored:test ground in football, hopeless directors and to try and appease us we get a re- brand.

on the contrary, this is nowhere near enough change

I think this is bang on...

We have gone from a professional and traditional badge to something which is frankly, cheap... In my opinion anyway...

Its going to be difficult to use in marketing... It looks naff on the first shirt its been put on...

It doesn't speak evolution to me... I think its mirror to the backward steps the club has been taking...

I'm with you on this. Change has to be 'for the better'.

The badge (admittedly as only seen on this forum rather than in 'real life') looks like something from a cartoon strip. I know we are potentially the laughing stock of Division 1 due to the ground situation but let's not invite further ridicule.

With the owl in the new crest looking so pissed off does that mean the mascot i.e chaddy need a more bad ass image also? lmao

Surely that badge is wrong. We are not Oldham Athletic FC established 1895. That club went into reveivership and we were renamed Oldham Athletic 2004 AFC

I think this is bang on...

We have gone from a professional and traditional badge to something which is frankly, cheap... In my opinion anyway...

Its going to be difficult to use in marketing... It looks naff on the first shirt its been put on...

It doesn't speak evolution to me... I think its mirror to the backward steps the club has been taking...

Time for Alan to depart, now please

what?

he's said i'm surrounded by something yet won't tell me what

maybe you can enlighten me

The man is saying that you are surrounded by branding and marketing all day, every day - and it affects your decisions. You cannot understand that, it seems.

******* hell. Looks like oafc0000 has found something to sink his teeth into.

It's been a while folks, but prepare yourselves for a massive 50 page OWTB classic thread full of oafc0000's wonderful musings. Can you not **** off and retire again ? :):):):)

******* hell. Looks like oafc0000 has found something to sink his teeth into.

It's been a while folks, but prepare yourselves for a massive 50 page OWTB classic thread full of oafc0000's wonderful musings. Can you not **** off and retire again ? :):):):)

I really am not that bothered... Honestly... :)

Edited by pdw76

****** hell. Looks like oafc0000 has found something to sink his teeth into.

You havent a clue have you mate.....