Evolution - 27.04.2011

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but I've worked in the accounts department in a graphic design company and the only people that really think like this are the graphic designers themselves, and it's this sort of stuff they come up with when trying to justify to potenial clients why they should spend loads of money on it. It might work for McDonald's, Microsoft and Sky, but it won't make a jot of difference to John the Bakers and, I'm afraid, Oldham Athletic.

That's your opinion, but more importantly as a Latics fan, I disagree also.

I say well done to the club on this occasion for a bit of forward thinking. Like pdw76 says though, I hope they capitalise on this

i love the new shizzle but i jsut feel like is that all :( allways the hope of new investors ya know you allways get big hopes up and this wasnt wat i was looking for to be that big thing :)

i'm still not convinced with the badge, but i think something had to be done to take the club forward, and with no sign of investment or a new stadium, rebranding could be what we need to show that we're not just standing still as a club.

the website says 'the evolution begins' which might mean that this is only the start and even though it might annoy some people, or they dont like the badge, if it maybe brings us forwards it's got to be a good thing.

i love the new shizzle but i jsut feel like is that all :( allways the hope of new investors ya know you allways get big hopes up and this wasnt wat i was looking for to be that big thing :)

It wasn't a revolution.

does anybody else think that tounks will look fekin enormouse in that away kit will scare the bejesus out of away defenders on a cold wet tuesday in december !

Well it aint gonna be his goalscoring record that will worry the defenders, thts if he's back with us next year!

i'm not opposed to change at all as long as it's meaningful

this isn't, in my opinion

Given carte blanche to change something at the club, what would you change Harry?

And, if it was requested you change the clubs branding, how would you have done it to be more meaningful?

Not trying to be overly negative, but that smacks of doing it on the cheap.

Could also be seen the other way. Change the badge so fans would buy all 3 kits so to have the current shirts. I'm sure that would have gone down well!