Evolution - 27.04.2011

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic fail for me not opposed to a new badge just think the design is all wrong just looks like something a 6 year old came up with in abpout 5 minutes perhaps a fan consultation should have taken place.

Well if you read all the stuff that went with the badge design you know it hasn't. A lot of thought has gone into it.

I do think the new badge looks a little amateur. I'm not sure a 6 year old could come up with it but it could be from a 16 year old's GCSE project - looks like its been cobbled together in paintshop.

Its better woven on the kit though.

Exactly, club cant win either way here.

i think they will though. nicking Latics_Fanatic's idea, the new badge means the club will be going for a few more years now, so the board might have something planned, and rebranding might bring a new feel to the club instead of the old feel there is now.

im not a fan of the badge but i thinking about it (probably too much) i reckon it's what we might need

If you were a foreigner looking at that badge you would wonder what the :censored: it is, i personally dont like it, and another cheap pile of :censored:e kit!

£40 to wear what is basically flimsy horrible fabric!

LMAO, the We are Latics site has reverted back to a countdown…erm horse has already bolted. You really couldn't make it up, could you? Big fanfare, sell £40 dinner tickets on the premise of exclusivity, then some tit lets the cat out of the bag and the mere minions know before the bloomin' soup's arrived….at The White Hart tables….

It's the "be part of.." that sounds intriguing to me.

Is a shares issue a possibility?

Or am I thinking too hard about this?

Yes you are. The club wants your support, your money too but not for shares.

While carbrini are our kit manufacturers you won't find me wearing a new latics kit. You can buy better quality t-shirts of oldham market for £1 than the crap carbrini provide us with for £40.

The fact that carbrini think it is ok to put their kit manufacturer name, the club badge and their own sponser logo on as transfers says it all. Its as if they want their name to fall off so they can claim "we didn't make something as crap as that".