Summer 'Transfer Watch' 2011

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar Gobern to Huddersfield from Southampton and there's talk of Kevin Phillips and Donal McDermott to sign for them soon! How the hell are we meant to compete??

Also Pilkington has told their chairman he wants out and wants to play at a higher level!

Peter Leven

Peter Leven is available on a free transfer after he turned down a deal at MK Dons...

Am i aiming too high with this one, is he championship bound?

I've just noticed this and assume that if MKD can't meet his demands then we are unlikely to either. I think he'd be an excellent replacement for Stephens though

How come Antony Pilkington is worth £3million? Is he really worth that? It would be £400k at latics at best.

But no Premiership clubs are bidding for Latics players - presumably because they don't think they are of a Premiership standard and worth Premiership prices.

How come Antony Pilkington is worth £3million? Is he really worth that? It would be £400k at latics at best.

if you believe that rumours site they are replacing him with Taylor :huh:

Edited by creepy

Would be a great signing not least to help the youngsters

Should e-mail the club urge them to make an approach maybe a few my give the board something to think about for our club

Ticks so many boxes, chips in with goals, experince, versitile and a leader, i dont think he would demand to much either and would probably accept a 1 year deal somewhere

0,,10433~9771944,00.gif

Top, top signing.

I must be losing it in my old age but didn't Brighton let Glen Murray leave because they expected to have one of the smallest budgets in the Championship?

Will Hoskins £1m and now Mackail-Smith.

That's the kind of small budget I like.

Burnley captain Graham Alexander leaves club

Got to be worth an offer? The sort of player who fits ideally into Dickov's mould of "for the love of the game" and means that as he gets older he wouldn't have to move his family...

He's old as hell, but I guess if he wants to get into coaching we could give him a player/coaching role, which might help save on the wages too.