Who's the striker then?

PM ME TOO ! ^_^

on another note , why oh why would we announce this on the OS last week? I dont get it now , unless it was to be announced Monday then releasing it Friday would have been a good plan to get some F5ing going on , but to not hear anything is stupid . Surely we only would have announced it if it was a done deal?

Wouldnt we? :(

all they have done is say we are after a good stiker and he has held talks with the club

thay have not mentioned who, they have not put a time limit on when a signing will happen

thet mention the manager is away on holiday as well - so I would have thought he will be

back before anything is officially announced

once again its pe-season and they are damned if they do damed if they dont

the club cannot win no matter what

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all they have done is say we are after a good stiker and he has held talks with the club

thay have not mentioned who, they have not put a time limit on when a signing will happen

thet mention the manager is away on holiday as well - so I would have thought he will be

back before anything is officially announced

once again its pe-season and they are damned if they do damed if they dont

the club cannot win no matter what

i think its a bonkers article if a deal wasn't done and dusted. every seen anythin like it on other club pages?

the guy who commented on the news at the bottom, please why bring back amos ? no thank you !

i heard from a pretty reliable source who the lad is we are trying to sign and its NOT cody mcdonald.

+1 if poss

Cody McDonald in talks with Huddersfield according to today's Daly Mirror. :o

Ah – they’re really short of strikers over there aren’t they? They’ve already got Rhodes, Lee, Novak, Cadamartari & Simpson....and I bet they go back in for Afobe too. Mental that should want to bring in another one; no matter how good a scoring record. Are they hoping that teams will now be able to play 15 players; otherwise; how the heck do they expect to keep all of them happy & involved enough??????

On the Cody McDonald front – realistically; if the teams being mooted are indeed interested; then IMO we don’t have a chance – regardless of how good a talker / persuader / seller PD is. If its a race between Watford, Millwall, Charlton, Huddersfield..............and us; well – we’re finishing last out of that lot aren’t we?

I heard in a local pub over the weekend that it isn’t Cody McDonald we’re in for; but this lad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rory_McAllister_(footballer)

But; his stats don’t match with the ones on OS; so i’m not sure. The chap i spoke too was convinced though and used the brilliant line of ‘this is straight from someone in the club’.............just putting it out there!!!!!!

Hopefully as wrong as their claim that Craig Davies was going to Reading. He's signed with Barnsley.

Wikipedia :lol: reckons we got £150k off Brighton for him, think the Championship is beyond him tbh, reckon he would have done ok with Chesterfield in League One though. What is it with Shez not being able to hold onto strikers then chopping and changing his mind or loaning them out?

To be honest razza i dont need to justify it to you. i have told the lads who told me i would keep it stricty under tabs until then i wont be saying anything.

Pointless mentioning it in the first place if you cant say !