Who's the striker then?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it is, why would the club put stats that match to cody mcdonald? either would be a good signing though but its strange the way theyre announcing it

I've heard similar and it will be announced once Alan Hardy is back from the FL Conference in Cyprus. There may be legs in Lee's source as I've heard it from other people too. I don't think we have a cat in hell's chance of getting Cody McDonald and i'd be very surprised if the Donaldson rumours are true, given that he has been heavily linked with Derby County. However, I know for a fact he's held talks with Peter Jackson and his home town club of Bradford City, so if Bradford are in the mix for his signature, we could well be...

I've heard similar and it will be announced once Alan Hardy is back from the FL Conference in Cyprus. There may be legs in Lee's source as I've heard it from other people too. I don't think we have a cat in hell's chance of getting Cody McDonald and i'd be very surprised if the Donaldson rumours are true, given that he has been heavily linked with Derby County. However, I know for a fact he's held talks with Peter Jackson and his home town club of Bradford City, so if Bradford are in the mix for his signature, we could well be...

I think McDonald will go to Charlton, he's been heavily linked there and it's not too far away from Dartford/Gillingham

if it is, why would the club put stats that match to cody mcdonald? either would be a good signing though but its strange the way theyre announcing it

Donaldson would be a good signing too. The striker the fishul is referring to is definitely Cody Mac.

WE WANT BOTH!

the way I look at this, and all transfer talk for that matter, is

I don't care who is going here there and everywhere, players (in the main) will go where the money is - I only care about the players who are on our books come August 7th as that is who matters.

Whatever transpires beforehand, so be it - if CM/CD come great - i wont be losing sleep over IF either of them are joining or not - if they do, they do; if they dont't then they don't - that's the way football is.

(Although given the derth of players available each summer the power is now with clubs regards wages and the simple offer of employment).

Edited by shefflatic

On the Crewe forum they seem to think Donaldson has got an offer from Bristol City and Norwich seem convinced he won't be going here so if we go off them we are going to miss out on both. Although if you belive the transfer rumour site then we are going to sign him but then again that is the most unrealible site I've ever seen.

I dont think it ever was Harewood

Lots of rumours that Donaldson is going to Crawley, they've broken the bank apparently and he's supposedly had a medical there this weekend….

BUT having thought about it a bit more, could it be this lad we're after?

Similar Stats to those quoted on the Fishal

Dickinson's A lad with a point to prove? But has done sod all since his spell with Stockport, I believe we're also being linked with Anthony Elding….

Edited by oafcprozac

Lots of rumours that Donaldson is going to Crawley, they've broken the bank apparently and he's supposedly had a medical there this weekend….

Dickinson's A lad with a point to prove? But has done sod all since his spell with Stockport, I believe we're also being linked with Anthony Elding….

Says from a top english club in the article.. Don't think Barnsley are classed as a top english club are they?

On the Crewe forum they seem to think Donaldson has got an offer from Bristol City and Norwich seem convinced he won't be going here so if we go off them we are going to miss out on both. Although if you belive the transfer rumour site then we are going to sign him but then again that is the most unrealible site I've ever seen.

Blooming heck, Norwich will end up with more forwards than Colin W had at Sheff Utd if they carry on like this!

Looked on their Wiki site and with the signings of Vaughan and Morrison they've got 9 senior strikers - would love to see Wilbraham back here although wages could/almost certainly would scupper that, can see McDonald signing for a London club rather than move north, Oli Johnson has played up here before so maybe he could be an option?

Simeon Jackson? Has started 173 league games (+57 as sub buy OS may not take this into account?) and scored just over 90 goals at non-league and league level with 91 league goals..

Long-shot i know..

More chance of Robbie Jackson from Eastenders turning out for us I reckon!

Dickinson free agent

:unsure:

Dickinson's Stats Similar stats and age as to what was quoted, when you add in his non-league stats

Edited by oafcprozac