Latics chase star striker

It has been several years since i read about that tape, but i seen to recall reading that she wasnt that keen on one of the gentlemen repeatedly attempting to put his penis into her mouth whilst his friend was round the other end. My memory may be failing of course, and i read the article in poor light.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been several years since i read about that tape, but i seen to recall reading that she wasnt that keen on one of the gentlemen repeatedly attempting to put his penis into her mouth whilst his friend was round the other end. My memory may be failing of course, and i read the article in poor light.

:lol:

What are we talking about? Think I came in at the wrong time there.

Some people obviously dont read what the club releases in the media the club in the last fortnight OAFC have received in excess of £330k in transfers whichthe club have repeatedly said any income received from the sale of players will be pumped into THIS seasons playing budget, so why cant have Oldham compete with Stockport :shock: for Ryan Lowe and again today somebody with links to club has stated the club are in talks with Bury over one of their players and as for Lowe being too old not a problem in my book when we have Brooke and Reid in reserve, and id rather the club spend money on someone who has scored over 120 goals in his career rather than a mercenary who relies on his past clubs CV in neogiating terms who finds double figures hard to come by.

Maybe, although it would help if you point to that quote, but it has also been anounced we are trimming our playing budget.

And we know approx £550k per year losses possibly, adn defaintely £6million debt

And twice we could not pay players wages.

And a star striker that was sooner than we thought 6 weeks ago.

And we have a track record for premature announcements

And a track record for players buggering off to make a phone call/out the toilet window

So you can understand people not really expecting much, even a tad cynical and certaintly only will beleive it when they are parading the shirt,

Edited by singe

Finally i dont think in this day and age no player is out of reach, and the closer it gets to the season starting the better position PD and co are in to neogotiate, just a thought.

That is defiantely wrong. Although clearly lots of players will have to take pay cuts or be out of work. But the reason for that is that they were not good enough int he first palce or careers coming to the end.

Obviously a large number of players are out of reach.

Secondly, it will always be some clubs stretch themselves eg Stockport, and Hudds.

Thirly there are some well supported clubs we are comoeting against this season

Fouthly, players always hold out till the last week, look every year, most of the signings are made at the last minute

It is the journey men that are avaialble ont he chepa, but we have been there

Quality always rises and will always be in demand.

Maybe, although it would help if you point to that quote, but it has also been anounced we are trimming our playing budget.

And we know approx £550k per year losses possibly, adn defaintely £6million debt

And a track record for players buggering off to make a phone call/out the toilet window

So you can understand people not really expecting much, even a tad cynical and certaintly only will beleive it when they are parading the shirt,

The lad from Burnley Rodriguez was in Latics reception for a loan deal and jibbed out the back door when he got a call from Barnsley, you should NEVER count your chickens with Latics!!!!!

£6m? Thought it was £4m?

Is our striker Tonk... Sunderland made EIGHT summer signings cant see the lad getting close. ???? ...

i hope not....he was good for first couple of months then rubbish..for his size he got out muscled and couldnt win headers...plus my daughter can shoot straighter than him...i really really hope not...

FC Halifax Town striker Jamie Vardy scored 23 goals in 14 starts last year as the club were crowned champions of the Evo-Stick Northern Premier League.

23 goals from 14 starts! That's awesome! Regardless of the level of your opposition it's all relative, getting on the end of chances and hitting the net is the important thing. Sign him.

Edited by BlueJazzer

The new signing is Fabian Ridrigo Yantorno Blengio, he has been recommended to us by Mick Wadsworth who in return would like to take a look at some of our youth

players.

On the pitch or in the shower :shock::shock::shock::o:mad:B):D

Would be a quality addition but completely out of our league unfortunately.

666 appearences 199 goals(0.3 goals a game). was quite capable at this level too. 169 appearences 77 goals(0.45 goals a game). has ties with dickov and taggart so who knows?

• 2 weeks later...