Latics chase star striker

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think yeah its CMD, it fits all the pieces you'd presume but does he fit in the category of 'Star Striker' though, he's had one good season in the 4th tier of the English Football Pyramid. He's no Maheta Malongo is he?

Edited by alex_balls

I reckon one of the two mentioned could be Febian Brandy (thats if the rumour of him being on trial is true) coz there's an article on the o/s about the trialists impressing PD and that we have a head start on signing them up.

Not too fussed about this. We have Lee and Winchester and probably some youth player who can play right back.

Indeed we do; David Mellor - and from watching him a few times last season; I rate him, think he (to use the much used phrase) 'has a chance'.

As for the article; guessing its still refering to Cody Mac.

I reckon one of the two mentioned could be Febian Brandy (thats if the rumour of him being on trial is true) coz there's an article on the o/s about the trialists impressing PD and that we have a head start on signing them up.

There was a shiny new BMW X6M parked at the ground yesterday. Can't see any of our guys affording an £80k car. Brandy maybe?