OAFC Referee Black List

Last nights Referee was Mr David Coote and Dickov said worst Ref he's ever seen (although it may of been the heat of the moment) what other Referee's have really screwed us over in the past?

The one I can think of was Ian Williamson who was the Ref against Peterborough in December 2009 when he gave 2 pens against us which weren't pens and he also Reffed against Orient the same season when again he gave them a shocking Penalty

What about Mark Clattenclown and him sending Pogliacomi off for being elbowed by Mark McCammon of Brentford? He was a joke that night!!

+ 1.

I couldn't believe it when, a couple of years later, I saw him refereeing a Premier League match.

I still think he's a :censored:.

:redcard:

What about Mark Clattenclown and him sending Pogliacomi off for being elbowed by Mark McCammon of Brentford? He was a joke that night!!

He is in most games he attempts to ref.

Trevor Kettle and Kevin Friend ain't that clever. Cue jokes about Kettle goes off the boil and Kevin is no-one's friend.

Still don't think I'm completely over my hatred for Mike Reed for sending off Rick Holden on his second home debut against Arsenal in the 93/94 season for tapping Lee Dixon who then went down like he'd been shot.....

Mark Cowburn?

Used to always give penalties against us if my memory serves right

Easily one of the worst displays I've ever seen against Plymouth at BP a few years back. An absolute arsehead!

Who was the Buttnugget who gave us around 8 yellows against Barnsley at Oakwell too? Was that Joslin? What a whopper!!

Edited by danoafc

That was Anthony Taylor, sent 3 off at leeds last saturday

And none of those 3 red cards were that convincing. As bossrocks says, the Chaddy end singing "you don't know what you're doing" when he sent a Rochdale player off summed up his performance in that game. Worst refereeing display i've ever seen.

ManUre season ticket holder Joe Worrall, who failed to award the goal when Nicky Henry's shot crossed the line in the first half of the F.A. Cup semi-final replay against ManUre at Maine Road. :ranting:

To be fair, rumours of him being a season ticket holder at OT, and having a Man U tattoo have both been dispelled on the referees website in the past. However twatface Worrall has since stated that he has always been a fan of Manchester Utd.

That doesn't escape the fact that he made the single worst decision in our history (And failed to consult his linesman too)- one that I believe cost us a place in Europe, and ultimately the financial rewards that could have seen us competing at a higher level more comfortably than the 3 years we managed. I also believe we'd have beaten Crystal Palace in the final, and would have earned our place in FA Cup history.

For those reasons Joe Worrall is the worst referee we've ever encountered, closely followed by Rennie and Clattenburg on pure incompetence.