Robbie Simpson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair he's not had many chances to shine and Huddersfield did pay £300,000 for him.

His non league goal scoring record is good though - 57 goals in 109 matches.

He could well be the answer.

Edited by BP1960

In his loan spell at brentford he started on the right wing and played really well. Then then got injured, got back into the team as a striker and looked lost and towards the end the brentford fans wanted rid!

Will he be signed as a striker or possibly cover for parker on the right?

When we were on our way from the Soccer AM set to Brentford (I think? I was wasted...) we saw a shop called "Sports and Things" and it was magnificent.

There's a shop in Protaras (Cyprus) called 'Booze and Smoke'. Love it. You'd never get people off the Apprentice going in there to ask if they sell tops hats.

Doesn't look like Simpson is coming here, not this week at least. We aren't going to bring anyone in tomorrow what with us playing down south on Saturday, one week of the transfer window left there is still plenty of time to bring in a good striker. My 1st choice would be Ryan Lowe if we had the money there to buy him.