Delroy Facey

The Vote  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Will you send him to the sanctuary?

• Yes, what a donkey - send him down
    • No, you got it wrong - he was ace

We've hit a bit of barren spell recently in our quest to fill the stables down the sanctuary, we think we might be back in business. This next player has had more clubs than the Bellagio, and as never really proved his worth at any of them, yet managers still offer him jobs.

We offer, for your consideration: Delroy Facey.

vffv9w.png

Delroy joined Ronnies Oldham for free on the 24th March 2005 where he successfully managed to pass himself off as a footballer for about 10 games. He scored no goals. He left in the August of the same year bound for Tranmere Rovers, for nothing.

We've hit a bit of barren spell recently in our quest to fill the stables down the sanctuary, we think we might be back in business. This next player has had more clubs than the Bellagio, and as never really proved his worth at any of them, yet managers still offer him jobs.

We offer, for your consideration: Delroy Facey.

vffv9w.png

Delroy joined Ronnies Oldham for free on the 24th March 2005 where he successfully managed to pass himself off as a footballer for about 10 games. He scored no goals. He left in the August of the same year bound for Tranmere Rovers, for nothing.

Bloody Hell if you need to ask this, it's time to give up!

I saw Delroy score for us against Isle of Man, he was a yard out with the ball virtually on the floor and he still managed to hit the bar before it went in.

OMG I can't believe it Delroy Facey's scored a goal!

HEE HAW!

I loved Delroy Facey for the following reasons:

He took long throw-ins (You're a striker mate - get in the box!)

He had massive Calves

He has a brilliant name.

He is set to be the face(y) of my campaign to change facebook's name to Delroyfaceybook.com

I also dealt with his bankryuptcy case when I worked for the government and he was a thoroughly nice chap. Just liked having cars on finance.

Donkey though. Put a Donk on it!

I actually can't remember seeing him play, and still remember he was utter toss. Cool name though.

This really shouldn't even be up for debate.....and whoever votes for 'no' is doing it for a laugh.

Utter tosh. Can't believe he still has a club and is still passing himself off as a 'footballer'. Garbage.

Edited by slystallone

Massively overweight striker signs. Cue the more optimistic sections of Latics' support claiming he could be effective as an "impact player" from the bench. Facey ably demonstrated that this was complete bollocks, however.

Huge ass.

Bolton Wanderers

On 19 June 2002, Facey agreed a two year contract to join Bolton Wanderers.[2] As Facey was under the age of 24, then, under the Bosman ruling, Huddersfield were entitled to compensation for him; a tribunal held on 15 August 2002 decided that Bolton Wanderers should pay an initial £100,000 for Facey plus £50,000 for every five games, up to a maximum of 25 games, that he played for the club with the club also receiving a sell on clause of 15% of any fee that Bolton could receive for him.[3]

initial £100,000 for Facey plus £50,000 for every five games, up to a maximum of 25 games :shock: :shock: :shock:

he nearly died dontcha know !

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/bolton_wanderers/s/48/48457_delroy_reveals_his_brush_with_death.html

Edited by razza699

initial £100,000 for Facey plus £50,000 for every five games, up to a maximum of 25 games :shock: :shock: :shock:

he nearly died dontcha know !

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/bolton_wanderers/s/48/48457_delroy_reveals_his_brush_with_death.html

Says in that article that his illness made him lose about three stone -- think he might've needed to lose even more than that!