6 days untill our biggest game in 20 years

Come on lets build the atmostphere, we need to be the 12 th man come Monday, and not help Chesterfields cause.

We need to get behind our boys and make BP as noisey as possible, so COME ON OLDHAM !

When I went to watch Boca Juniors some fans were in there singing two hours before kick off. This was fair enough.

To start 6 days early might result in burn out.

Come on lets build the atmosphere, we need to be the 12 th man come Monday, and not help Chesterfields cause.

We need to get behind our boys and make BP as noisy :) as possible, so COME ON OLDHAM !

Not too worried about the game yet - too early to panic - I'll start that on Monday afternoon - then settle down in front of the box with a beer and hope in my heart... ^_^

Monday will be a nervy affair for both clubs - to be honest after the excitement before last week now we're down to the crunch I'm feeling more anxious about it. I still think if we play as we did last week we'll be going to Wembley, my concern is that we missed out last week and we may blow it. Memories of hope and expectation in recent years against QPR and Blackpool are at the forefront of my mind, but hopefully we're a different kettle of fish in this situation under Dickov. We certainly stood up to be counted against Southend.

Like I said, Monday will be nervy. I don't expect a buzzing atmosphere unless we're home and hosed, be it with a nice lead or at the final bloody whistle!

That's a strange argument. The defeats in those games were hugely significant - more so than defeat on Monday would be.

I should qualify as it is not a like for like comparison I am making - PO semi-final in hindsight V JPT Semi as currently stands today.

If we win on Monday, the game will hold a lot more significance over a failed play off defeat.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Come on lets build the atmostphere, we need to be the 12 th man come Monday, and not help Chesterfields cause.

We need to get behind our boys and make BP as noisey as possible, so COME ON OLDHAM !

Can I just point out that my farts are not flat as you generalise in your topic title, mine are full-bodied and rather chewy…..

Chill.

We'll make the atmosphere at 7.45pm on Monday. But BP won't be that noisy, all the stewards will tell everyone who tries to sing in RRE to sit down or threaten to chuck them out if they don't.

Losing is not an option and it's a game we simply have to win....if we lose the season will be over, apart from a potential relegation scrap. The Simpson deal and the retention of our more gifted players I fear could well be dependant on the outcome.

If we get to Wembley we could have a real crack at the playoffs next season...if we don't I see our ambition dropping away even further with crowds falling

below the 3000 level.

This could be a massive turning point for the club and I'm trying to remain hopeful.............. but this is Latics I'm talking about!! :(