Tonights Attendance ?

My dads and his mate are going for this first time since premiership years. To be honest hr's not really a football fan and only ever went when he was invited by directors or sponsors ( which his mate above was). So with me three more than usual

Edited by Markoasis

What's everyones guesstimate for tonight ?

Hard to judge really based on past apathetic efforts. Hopefully a big turnout to try and spur us on to wembley.

COME ON DOWN!

I'd love to think that the crowd will be 6k+ but somehow I fear that it may not reach even 5k :unsure:

Just as long as the ones that turn up get be hide the team is more important than how many turn up. It's going to be a nervy match anyway I think so not much noise :unsure:

cant see us going over 5k....be nice if we did,but considering our apathetic fan base,and the fact its cold and its on telly.....dont think it will be high...

not bad

There were 5,697 for the Bradford City game, when nobody was even dreaming of Wembley. Last night was live on TV, but to get only 4,685 home fans, with so much at stake, was poor. :disappointed:

Good to see so many youngsters in the Ultra section, and I'm sure they'll return to get behind the team, as the doom and gloom sets in and attendances continue to drop.

There were 5,697 for the Bradford City game, when nobody was even dreaming of Wembley. Last night was live on TV, but to get only 4,685 home fans, with so much at stake, was poor. :disappointed:

Good to see so many youngsters in the Ultra section, and I'm sure they'll return to get behind the team, as the doom and gloom sets in and attendances continue to drop.

Bradford Brought 2600 fans, Chesterfield less than a 1000. We were up on home fans more than 50% last night for a game that was also on the telly.

Not to bad. When was the last time we had 4600 home fans? Over 12 months i would guess

Bradford Brought 2600 fans, Chesterfield less than a 1000. We were up on home fans more than 50% last night for a game that was also on the telly.

Not to bad. When was the last time we had 4600 home fans? Over 12 months i would guess

50% up on very poor is still poor.

The length of time since we had a viable number of home fans does not bode well for the Club's future.