The Chin has returned

Seen as we already have Bunn, Reid and Kuqi with Simo returning i think there may be more in this signing than just a simple loan. I wonder if this is the sort of loan with a veiw to signing next season, i presume he is out of contract this year and doubt he is ever going to break into the sunderland team, other wise it all seems a bit of a pointless loan.

Edited by NIKI1234

Oumare Tounkare. Well Mvoto wont be happy if last years rumours are correct :-)

Fook me, ctblue will be having kittens, a chance for Prozac to dust down one of his :censored: nicknames!

Welcome Home BUBBA!!!!

:naughty::wedgie::bblue2::rant.sml::devilish::tongue1:

Edited by oafcprozac

It must be with a view to signing him in the summer, if he has improved on his abilty to put the ball in the back of the net he will be one hell of a player. That goal against Notts County was awesome, but there were way to many easy misses. Hopefully we will see him against Bournemouth because the idea of him and Kuqi is a fairly excitable one.

glad to see him back - granted he didn't score as many as he should have done 1st time, but just like the striker we have who is slagged off by many for working his knackers off yet not banging in those 40 goals a season that some fans expect despite having 16; he always worked hard for the team and does have potential.

I imagine PD and GT have continued to watch him and i would like to think he has become a little more streetwise on the pitch ala Matt Smith at Macc in getting further experience.

Next season if we could have Kuqi, Simpson, Tounk, Reid and Smith - and keep them fit - i think we have goals there provided the rest of the team supplies them.

Morais, Tounk, Kuqi, Simpson, KMB, Taylor (when he can be arsed to attack properly and cross the ball) - exciting potential

Welcome back Tounk!!

Edited by shefflatic

glad to see him back - granted he didn't score as many as he should have done 1st time, but just like the striker we have who is slagged off by many for working his knackers off yet not banging in those 40 goals a season that some fans expect despite having 16; he always worked hard for the team and does have potential.

I imagine PD and GT have continued to watch him and i would like to think he has become a little more streetwise on the pitch ala Matt Smith at Macc in getting further experience.

Next season if we could have Kuqi, Simpson, Tounk, Reid and Smith - and keep them fit - i think we have goals there provided the rest of the team supplies them.

Morais, Tounk, Kuqi, Simpson, KMB, Taylor (when he can be arsed to attack properly and cross the ball) - exciting potential

Welcome back Tounk!!

Not a hope in hell of us keeping all five. I expect us not to be able to afford Kuqi next season,not sure how accurate it is but I've heard from someone close to the club it's unlikely he'll be here. I can see one of Smith and Reid being sacrificed too.

Almost certainly with a view to signing permanently.. though what does this mean for Smith? Kuqi, Smith and Tonks in a team that can't cross the ball!

Can we please start singing "Allez les bleus"?

I would LOVE this, i'll bring a string of garlic & wear my breton top. If someone brings the bread we're in business.

I'm claiming a spotter's badge for this one!* I think it's a good move. I'm not confident we'll have Simpson next year for starters and if nothing else it means we won't be stuck for cover just in case the next few games go badly in terms of results and injuries and we need to ensure that we don't get sucked down into trouble

* I didn't spot this one, I speculated wildly

Edited by leeslover

Oumare Tounkare. Well Mvoto wont be happy if last years rumours are correct :-)

The poster later admitted the "argument over a girl" post was a load of made up tosh.

Got some mileage though!

Welcome back.

Hopefully Tonk 2012 is the same as Tonk 2010 ... but doesn't let his head go down so easily.

all he needs is to start like he did last time, it was only towards the end of the season he tired and missed a few chances, his goal for us was a great finish.

if hes improved his finishing that would be awesome cause hes a handful, no back 4 would have a minutes peace with him and kukqi in the team

Decent signing i think. i reckon Bunn will play out wide for awhile if Big Fil isnt fit to play - looking forward to tomos come on Mr T bang one in for us

Must be with a view to signing him for next season i reckon if he gets a few goals before now and the end of the season he will be ours next time we put ourselves through this

Edited by bluehobbit

Get in.. Favourite player last year.

Year older and wiser an all. He wasn't far off from tearing this division apart. I wouldn't be suprised if Kuqi fancied his twilight year with someone else and if Tonks has mastered the art of hitting the net from 8 yards he'll do the business, no doubt.

The view to a permanent move qwould make sense. I think the fact that he aint been on loan, with us or anyone else, this season (I reckon Dickov would've had him back if available, especially as he wouldn't let him rest when he needed it last yer) means that they may have had a final look and don't feel he's up to it.

Seen as we already have Bunn, Reid and Kuqi with Simo returning i think there may be more in this signing than just a simple loan. I wonder if this is the sort of loan with a veiw to signing next season, i presume he is out of contract this year and doubt he is ever going to break into the sunderland team, other wise it all seems a bit of a pointless loan.

I immediately thought the same. Think he's out of contract at the end of the season and, if he was going to break through at Sunderland, he'd have done it by now.

I think he could be a good player at this level.