Nice Brucie Bonus

Nice bonus on Saturday with Carlisle expecting to bring 4000 fans.

Instead of the usual 400 / 500 we can expect an extra £70k + in gate money.

Lets hope it's used to keep Lee or Simpson next season !!!!!!!!

Or will it just go towards this years losses ????

Edited by losesome

If all 4,000 were adults (which it would be of course) it would be £88,000 that would give us without even thinking of sales of programmes, food etc

I really hope that Stevenage or Mk Mongs win play-offs as it wouldnt hit out gate as much as one Sheff sides, Carlise or Hudds

Edited by laticdickovarmy

If all 4,000 were adults (which it would be of course) it would be £88,000 that would give us without even thinking of sales of programmes, food etc

I really hope that Stevenage or Mk Mongs win play-offs as it wouldnt hit out gate as much as one Sheff sides, Carlise or Hudds

If all 4,000 seats were adults, which it certaily will not be, then income would be £92,000 less 20% vat of about £15,300 less additional police/stewarding costs. This is not all additional money though as we would have budget for Carlisle bringing their usual numbers probably somewhere between 500-800 I would guess.

Nice bonus on Saturday with Carlisle expecting to bring 4000 fans.

Instead of the usual 400 / 500 we can expect an extra £70k + in gate money.

Lets hope it's used to keep Lee or Simpson next season !!!!!!!!

Or will it just go towards this years losses ????

It'll go towards repairing the storm damage to the Chaddy End.

http://www.oldhamath...2754778,00.html

If all 4,000 seats were adults, which it certaily will not be, then income would be £92,000 less 20% vat of about £15,300 less additional police/stewarding costs. This is not all additional money though as we would have budget for Carlisle bringing their usual numbers probably somewhere between 500-800 I would guess.

If Carlisle bring 4000 Im gonna run naked all the way home, more like 2500

A mate at work's mrs is a Carlisle fan. Apparently she was told at their ticket office they only had 200 left!

I assume this was of an initial allocation (maybe small section) rather than the whole stand.

Edited by bossrocks

A mate at work's mrs is a Carlisle fan. Apparently she was told at their ticket office they only had 200 left!

I assume this was of an initial allocation (maybe small section) rather than the whole stand.

What are then chances of them outnumbering us?

I'm sure i read their initial allocation was 3000............Hope lukers1 doesn't take my route home :ohno:

To put this in context, even if we make £60.000ish out of it, that's only equal to about 170 season tickets. So on the plus side it'll make up for some of the inevitable loss of supporters on the ST front but no way is it going to affect next season's budget.

Edited by laticsrblue

In my politician mode I said 4000, if they bring 4001 then be prepared to see twigs and berries.

Not having that, if they bring 4001 then they have brought also 4000 and we will insist on seeing the full threepiece.