• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he signs a new deal with us!

Thought he was supposed to be nailed on to sign for preston though?

Along with just about every other bugger that's available. I will laugh my tits off if that prat Westley screws it up with a boatload of new signings.

Anyway, come on young Filipe, get yer finger out and sign that contract at BP. Please.

Along with just about every other bugger that's available. I will laugh my tits off if that prat Westley screws it up with a boatload of new signings.

Anyway, come on young Filipe, get yer finger out and sign that contract at BP. Please.

anyone else think Prestons transfer activity is similar to that of ours under moore? a shed load of newbies who will ulitmately fail to deliver? cant think of one inspired signing they have made.

anyone else think Prestons transfer activity is similar to that of ours under moore? a shed load of newbies who will ulitmately fail to deliver? cant think of one inspired signing they have made.

Aye, Dangerous Dave tried it with about 12 new signings and look where that got us.

Cant wait for project-Westley to go tits up....and it will.

The guy is a Grade-A Prick, and i actually think he has some serious mental issues.

Yep they've signed 13 players; but out of that lot, not 1 has made me go 'ooh; good signing'.

OT - i really hope Morais signs up. Much improved work rate & application; added to skills to pay the bills.

Cant wait for project-Westley to go tits up....and it will.

The guy is a Grade-A Prick, and i actually think he has some serious mental issues.

Yep they've signed 13 players; but out of that lot, not 1 has made me go 'ooh; good signing'.

OT - i really hope Morais signs up. Much improved work rate & application; added to skills to pay the bills.

Agree with all that except I'm not fussed either way if Morais signs; decent on his day but inconsistent and prone to serious dips in form.

What Stevie says. Has good games and anonymous games in seemingly equal measure. If he stays, I'll be happy; if he chooses to go, I'd hope we can find a replacement who's at least as good without too much trouble.

For every good game he plays there's a bad game; I still have flashbacks to his MK Dons performance, all tricks and zero end product. Given where we are in the league I don't expect world class, but I'm sure there are other wingers of equal ability.

Ditch him. He may have applied himself slightly better after a year and a half of being a luxury we can't afford, but he just isn't what we are after. He naturally doesn't track back. He makes the left back (where we needed no help in looking so) look so out of their depth you'd think they've just been born.

I think Wycombe away summed him up. Our man of the match. Scored a screamer and looked good on the ball. They should have scored about seven going down his side of the pitch though.

Morais on his day has the ability to play at a higher level than League 1, I fully expected him to sign in May but now I have my doubts. I would like to keep him as otherwise it leaves us short in the flair and winger options, but he did do this last summer. He was one of the last to sign so maybe a similar situation is developing and he'll sign this week, along with Kuqi, M'Chang and Millar. I think Simmos on his way if I'm honest.

In truth the last few season we've finshed bottom half after scruffy seasons. So why do we want our team to resemble closely what we had? Happy with the re-signing of Wes, we defo missed him in the centre of the park, even more so than Furman. For me Deano needs to up his game a notch this time around to make us move forward up the league. That's not a critciism that Deano isn't an ok league one player, it's needed to up Latics to another level of play and consistency.

Morias can on his day entertain, but does he deliver enough most of the time? which is what a lot of the Latics squad over the past few years have failed.

So yeah happy to have Cisak, Furman, Wes, and I hope a more consistant big Jean as a core so far. Would hope we re-sign the fit again Simpson and then hopefully the new signings around them come good for a change.

Edited by Lags

I think we should play a narrower 4 2 3 1 next season.

Morais in one of the wide, but not winger, 3 positions has greater potential to influence games than somebody strapped to the touch line.

I'd prefer him to stay.

We should play him as a Trequartista.

I hope he stays but it's not the end of the world if he doesn't.

If Wesolowski had gone I would have been gutted, as I will be if we don't keep Kuqi.

For me it depends on which Kuqi turns up - Shefki was poor for the second half of the season - perhaps he had lost interest or finally run out of steam?

Either way he needs to rediscover his early form and also use his head more on the pitch - too much time spent chasing lost causes and not enough time considering the players around him.

For me it depends on which Kuqi turns up - Shefki was poor for the second half of the season - perhaps he had lost interest or finally run out of steam?

Either way he needs to rediscover his early form and also use his head more on the pitch - too much time spent chasing lost causes and not enough time considering the players around him.

he's fit as a fiddle and guarantees us 12 goals or more. we can't do without that.

if Dickov can get him to stay in his position he should get a lot more.

got a feeling he'll retire though