Football Transfer Rumours

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

24 Jul 2012 23:51:24

Oldham are set to sign former Grays Athletic midfielder Cameron Mawer, he impressed during the behind closed doors friendly vs Hull City

Can't be true, he's not Portugese

Whilst not advocating football rumours in anyway, it does not say that the players v Hull were Portugese.

24 Jul 2012 23:51:24

Oldham are set to sign former Grays Athletic midfielder Cameron Mawer, he impressed during the behind closed doors friendly vs Hull City

Can't be true, he's not Portugese

His current clubs (arlesey town) own website describes him as a vastly experienced defender who is a former england youth international and played once for watford.

Its a bit of an odd name to be picked to make up a rumour about, some truth in it maybe

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

I was being tongue in cheek given the comments in the topic about trialists....

Perhaps Latics can draft in 3 fishermen at Fleetwood as strikers...at least they will know where the net is. :mmm:

Edited by BP1960

That football rumour's site is awaful. Most of theposts are just made up,but people fall for them hook, line and sinker.

I've not seen any evidence of people falling for it. People talk about it otherwise this pretty dull pre season would be even duller.

That football rumour's site is awaful. Most of theposts are just made up,but people fall for them hook, line and sinker.

"I've not seen any evidence of people falling for it. People talk about it otherwise this pretty dull pre season would be even duller"

Reel him in :hooked:

Edited by Keepingthe Faith