Does anyone know if we have any trailist's training with us or planning to take any to Portugal? if so any names?

I know PD likes a trailist?

Went to pick my ticket up yesterday and Simpson and Tarky came out with 2 lads who looked about 20. Simmo got in his car, Tarky wandered off and the 2 lads got into a taxi. Not a clue who they were though! Both looked like slightly smaller versions of Matt Smith. Hope that helps :grin:

Went to pick my ticket up yesterday and Simpson and Tarky came out with 2 lads who looked about 20. Simmo got in his car, Tarky wandered off and the 2 lads got into a taxi. Not a clue who they were though! Both looked like slightly smaller versions of Matt Smith. Hope that helps :grin:

They could new signings Grounds and Taylor, both 6 footers.

two years ago it was Jose Baxter

last year it was Marc Fernandez

who is the dead cert who will not sign this year? Taiwo?

he looked cracking vs Burnley - what happened to him? IIRC he went to Scunthorpe on trial after us, but Real Madrid were demanding a fee whch was stopping any deal. Did he end up anywhere?

don't remind me of him he was awful. I was sat close to the bench and dean furman turned around and started laughing at him he was that bad

haha, i only saw him at hyde when he nearly scored a couple and didnt have to do much defending.