M'Changama to sign Tuesday

On the Latics Player video from today's training session PD states Youssouf M'changama will sign tomorrow, he's away in France at the moment with somebody in his family with an illness problem, but will be back tomorrow to sign (PD's actual words). Very good news IMHO.

Ian G.

Liked the look of this lad from day one. The Chaddy End crossbar's still shaking after that rasper he smashed back end of the season.

The top of the Chaddy End is still shaking from the next 5 he tried though ;) Good signing though, he could just be a gem of a find.

The top of the Chaddy End is still shaking from the next 5 he tried though ;) Good signing though, he could just be a gem of a find.

Lol true but if everyone's shouting you to shoot whenever you touch the ball I suppose it'll influence you to even when your not set or wouldn't dream of shooting lol.

Looks a class player though, musnt of had enough time for people to take note otherwise I reckon he'd of got a few offers.

Edited by Schlieb

I'm really happy about this, that pass he floated over to Lee at the end of last season was an absolute beauty.

Thought he impressed in the majority of his games and reckon he'll be more than adequate cover for Wes and Furman.

I would imagine he aint on too much and very happy with this gives us more depth as well, I assume will be 12 months and maybe the club will have the option to exercise another year after

Is this the new signing thats in tonights Chron then ?

But why was there a BMW with German number plates outside the main entrance earlier?

Angela Merkel visiting SImon Corney for budgeting advice?

The flim location manager of Auf Widesehn Pet looking for a new site to film. So the new stand gets built for a pittance?

Gordons Bratwurst supply is couriered over?

Did Steveoafc see this car, otherwise it did not happen!

But why was there a BMW with German number plates outside the main entrance earlier?

could it be something to do with the trialist that prozac has hinted at, who im guessing is Juvhel Tsoumou?

He's from Germany (via preston)