FA Cup draw on sunday (Earl Barrett)

Earl and Sean Dyche are doing the draw on sunday.

Personally Im hoping for as low a ranked side as possible away.

The winners of

South Park vs Met Police

or

Bradford Park Ave vs Ossett Town

would be perfect. Someone who, if we don't beat, we will only have ourselves to blame.

The winners of

South Park vs Met Police

or

would be perfect. Someone who, if we don't beat, we will only have ourselves to blame.

South Park would be a great draw, especially if Cartman plays as he's looking a tad unfit and I reckon Kenny struggles to see where he's going…..

Ideally Forest Green Rovers for me its about 5mins from my house or Cheltenham would be great both away

If not I want Sheff Utd away that may even get on the box as well if drawn

Hells no to bogey side Cheltenham!

Non league and local please.

The winners of

South Park vs Met Police

or

Latics away to South Park or Met Police would almost certainly be televised, a South Park tie would even make big news in the USA.

Latics away to South Park or Met Police would almost certainly be televised, a South Park tie would even make big news in the USA.

My bet is Latics will draw Crawley, Bury or Tranmere as we play them in the league close to the FA cup date of November 3rd, resulting of course a replay.

Edited by BP1960

Could be good for us as the drawers tend to pull out decent draws for the clubs they are best associated with.

I don't know who I'd want in the draw but aside from a few clubs away in our league I'd still fancy is to go through eventually and that is what matters.

Could be good for us as the drawers tend to pull out decent draws for the clubs they are best associated with.

I don't know who I'd want in the draw but aside from a few clubs away in our league I'd still fancy is to go through eventually and that is what matters.

Seriously? So it won't be as random, because an ex-Latics player is drawing the numbers?! :laught30: