Chris Taylor

Dont know if anyone has already mentioned but Millwall was the featured game on FLS and Taylor had his full league debut. Played very well, hit the bar from a header, and was mentioned in the same breath as Zaha in the summary at end of game.

Chris Taylor is :censored:, didn't you hear? Throw him on the scrapheap with Neil Eardley I say.

Millwall fans saying he was easily MOM, i'm pleased for him. It's a shame wanting Taylor to do well has me hoping for Millwall to win games. if you go on their forum it's like reading conversations between cavemen :/

Actually got chalk on his boots, a couple of great balls in and probably should have scored a couple. Good luck to him, it's took him a couple of months to show them what he can do but more performances like that and Millwall may have to offer him an extension if they want to keep him.

His performance does show that his tendency to cut inside form the left was purely to get on his favoured foot. On the right, he was getting to the by-line and crossing it in.

Tbh though I wouldn't swap the two wingers we have at the moment for anyone, not even an on song Taylor, although i'd take his goal tally in 08/09 and 10/11….

That was the Taylor of a couple of seasons ago. Took his man on, beat him and got the cross in. It looked like he switched to left at times too (difficult to tell from highlights) and he certainly got one left footed cross in.

Good luck Chris. On that showing, he can more than hold his own in the Championship.

Dont know if anyone has already mentioned but Millwall was the featured game on FLS and Taylor had his full league debut. Played very well, hit the bar from a header, and was mentioned in the same breath as Zaha in the summary at end of game.

Great to see him back to his best - only got a year's contract at Millwall?

He's :censored:. Good riddance.

That was the Taylor of a couple of seasons ago. Took his man on, beat him and got the cross in. It looked like he switched to left at times too (difficult to tell from highlights) and he certainly got one left footed cross in.

Good luck Chris. On that showing, he can more than hold his own in the Championship.

I always said his left was decent enough when he had the confidence to use it

.......still looks like he's going to cry when he misses chances though doesn't he?

From that highlights footage, he looked head & shoulders the MoM from that game.

A fit, firing and confident Chris Taylor is easily Championship quality....he always was; and will continue to be so.

I notice he had no number on his shirt and cotton wool up his nose. Didn't take long for him to get smacked in the face then?

Still feels weird seeing him play for Millwall. It's like seeing your ex with another woman. And she's not that attractive. OK, she's probably prettier than you, if you're totally honest, but she's a bit of a gob:censored:e, and it's a bit of a slap in the face that he's left you for her, and you can't imagine that he's really happy with her, and you know it's wrong but you kind of hope he isn't. That's what it's like.

I notice he had no number on his shirt and cotton wool up his nose. Didn't take long for him to get smacked in the face then?

Still feels weird seeing him play for Millwall. It's like seeing your ex with another woman. And she's not that attractive. OK, she's probably prettier than you, if you're totally honest, but she's a bit of a gob:censored:e, and it's a bit of a slap in the face that he's left you for her, and you can't imagine that he's really happy with her, and you know it's wrong but you kind of hope he isn't. That's what it's like.

It's like when you're playing pokemon cards and you lose your shiny Charizard to some idiot with a Jynx, hate when that happens. Ok, they probably know more about pokemon than you but that's a really annoying flaw in the game and a bit of a slap in the face. You can't imagine that they're really happy winning games like that. You know it's wrong but you kind of hope they lose it in exactly the same way.