• Robins
    • Abbott
    • Graham Turner
    • Blackwell
    • Laws
    • Other

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20424635

No surprise to see him having a moan

I asked a question a while back who was the manager you hated most in league 1, well there has been a lot of changes since then so lets ask again now

And for the silly voters I havent included Dickov!

Tough one between Westley & Robinson for me

Robinson by a mile

I've mellowed towards Moore over the years and Westley seems mentally ill so it's probably not his fault

I've said that before several times on here Harry - I actually do think he has serious mental issues to deal with - and being in a job that feeds his ego and gives him the chance to air his views in public is not the best really.....

That aside - he's a feckin' Grade A :censored:-Ball. Horrible Chap, and easily my 'Most Hated'.

Special mention to the child catcher's puppet down in MK though - without Westley; he'd win this vote hands down IMO.

Robinson for me, simply because of his cry-baby attitude when things don't go his way and rarely, if ever, gives the opposition any credit. Plus, of course, he manages a team that shouldn't even exist. But that's another argument that's been well documented in recent times.

As much as I hate Westley, who is a complete knob, I can be a little sympathetic given his mental health issues. His latest outburst shows just how poor his mental state is.

Tisdale and the flat cap - He is ok

Pulis - The most hypocritical knob ever, he said the other day that cheats should be repremanded and yet they scored a goal v West Ham Monday where they should on the training ground and planned to cheat, fair play they worked it well but its a joke the same bloke who cant see he manages a team of thugs

Love to get them in the cup and do them over

I actually used to like Pulis when Stoke where chasing and first won promotion

I think it was the underdog thing that I liked and the big boys dont like it up em attitude and all that

but since then he has turned in to a grage A bell end!

he seems to think he has a right to moan Like Taggert and Wegner when things dont go his way and when his players dont get decisons. Every week his players are OVER physical (more than any other team) which in itself if fine but what goes around comes around you jumped up cap wearing midget dick head!

Once Stoke sack him he will get no where near another Prem club

However...... Robinson is worse

I actually used to like Pulis when Stoke where chasing and first won promotion

I think it was the underdog thing that I liked and the big boys dont like it up em attitude and all that

but since then he has turned in to a grage A bell end!

he seems to think he has a right to moan Like Taggert and Wegner when things dont go his way and when his players dont get decisons. Every week his players are OVER physical (more than any other team) which in itself if fine but what goes around comes around you jumped up cap wearing midget dick head!

Once Stoke sack him he will get no where near another Prem club

However...... Robinson is worse

If Pulis is sacked from stoke there will be a number of clubs who want him. He has proven he can take a side from the lower league and keep their heads well above water.

Blackwell gets my vote. Always gets teams to kick lumps out of the opposition.

If Pulis is sacked from stoke there will be a number of clubs who want him. He has proven he can take a side from the lower league and keep their heads well above water.

Blackwell gets my vote. Always gets teams to kick lumps out of the opposition.

Championship clubs maybe but he would not walk into a job at an existing prem club imo

fans at prem clubs even the ones who are struggleing at the bottom expect big names and although he has done a good job a Stoke in keeping them up, he is not a "name" and fans would not want their teams to play his style

Championship clubs maybe but he would not walk into a job at an existing prem club imo

fans at prem clubs even the ones who are struggleing at the bottom expect big names and although he has done a good job a Stoke in keeping them up, he is not a "name" and fans would not want their teams to play his style

I doubt many would dance in the streets to see him appointed but if you were at one of the struggling teams with players given up you might just fancy him coming in and at least getting them kicking people and elbowing to win headers. To be fair to him he always said he would play gruesome football if it took that to survive.

Don't have a problem with Di Canio but I find it annoying when media have their heads firmly up his rear end. Keith Curle seemed quite a nice bloke when I met him. Therefore I voted for Robinson not much else to say really we all know he's an arrogant dick head, don't really care much about the rest.

Edited by Tommy_Fent

I think if this poll was repeated at other clubs Dickov would get a few mentions. But I think at other clubs Westley, Robinson and DiCanio would still be topping the list.

DiCanio whilst still being a bit of a prick has done a lot more in football than the other two and sometimes I agree with him, eg. when he got criticised for subbing his goalie.

The other two really really annoy me as they are hypocritical arrogant arseholes. They moan about their players being harshly treated by officials when they aren't. Robinson, in particular, seems to rate himself as a lower league special one when in reality his MK Dons side have had one of the best budgets in this division but can't get promoted. Westley has actually done something in his career but has treated clubs like crap to do it as a cross between a non-league Winkleman and Barry Fry. Robinson just shades it for me after the way he has spoken to the press around our games.

Dickov isn;t perfect and might not be here for much longer but at least he's not telling everyone about how controversial his tactics are or moaning how every single person hates his teams like Westley or disciplining players because they're self-centred and he's in the media telling everyone how great he is like Di Canio...