Looking at the Forest Site

and previous home ties against lower league opposition in the Carling Cup have brought in between 4,500 to 7,500 fans, They only got 10,000 when Newcastle went down there.

As for the FA Cup they got 18,000 v Leicester but that's a local game. I fear we're not gonna earn much out of this. Be lucky if there's a 5 figure attendance.

So we'll have to beat them to earn…..

and previous home ties against lower league opposition in the Carling Cup have brought in between 4,500 to 7,500 fans, They only got 10,000 when Newcastle went down there.

As for the FA Cup they got 18,000 v Leicester but that's a local game. I fear we're not gonna earn much out of this. Be lucky if there's a 5 figure attendance.

So we'll have to beat them to earn…..

That was my worry straight away after the draw. Championship club or the likes of Wigan or QPR, they wont be interested in watching Oldham.

Tuesday nighters in the Carling Cup are very different to Saturday afternoon's in the FA Cup.

Also, last season, they did very badly in the league. 18th they finished but this year they've improved and are play-off chasing so form will be a factor for both home team and our support there too.

I expect 11,500. With 1,500 Latics.

I wouldn't be surprised with some kind of ticket deal... I'd have thought they'd next very happy with the fact they're likely to progress but it's not an attractive draw for them otherwise. Think 1500's about right, Cov the week after and it's probably one or the other for a fair few.

I was being quite conservative with that estimate we could well take 2500 to 3000 or even more your right Gaz

At the end of the day it will be a one off game we've made abit of extra money from the cup already and in all honesty we really have absolutely nothing to lose we go their have a good day out have a good sing song and get behind the lads you never know this is the FA cup and stranger things have happened.

I was being quite conservative with that estimate we could well take 2500 to 3000 or even more your right Gaz

At the end of the day it will be a one off game we've made abit of extra money from the cup already and in all honesty we really have absolutely nothing to lose we go their have a good day out have a good sing song and get behind the lads you never know this is the FA cup and stranger things have happened.

A bit like the, "let's pretend we scored a goal," game when we were in a terrible state but the fans decided to make a go of it anyway? We've had a few good days there, bring on another one. Everyone in.

It will be a good day out, and a replay would be far from a disaster and possibly on TV. As for taking 3,500 to Wolves, yes it was a great effort but we were flying at the time. Last two visits there have been midweekers - last Saturday visit was January 2006 so fairly recent. I can see us taking 1,500-2000 tops as we've a new ground two weeks later also in the East Midlands.

Agree we've absolutely nothing to lose and it is highly winnable. Although i've got the day out I wanted, I was convinced we'd get one of the London Big Boys. Them or MK Mongs away, so in that respect we dodged a bullet. The longer Robinson's Rats remained in the pot, the more worried I got….

Mate of mine is a Forest Fan. He said to me yesterday after the draw was made that he'd expect 6000-7000 attendence max.

As an example, he's not going as "I've seen us play Latics loads and you always do well against us!".

Had a follow-up text from him today, and his footy mates aren't bothering either as it's not a tie that has excited them - they've played us lots recently in the league, and they doubt it will be discounted much price wise too.

Not the money spinner we all hoped for I don't think. So - we'll just have to beat them, and draw Chelsea away in the 4th round then.

Just spoke with a forest fan who said 8,000 -12,000 really disappointed but thats reality, we will take about 1600-1800 I reckon but will all be price dependant, couldnt done far worse in terms of who/where the game is but now having seen it would prefered an aldershot at home and through to round 4

You cant have it all I suppouse, we are more than capabale of getting them at least back here for a replay