Everybody except Dickov out

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's an ounce of integrity and loyalty to the backroom staff he brought in - he'll walk…..

Harsh on Dux but the ressies have been :censored: for a while. Dux is a recent legend and I thank him for all his efforts on and off the field in his two spells here between 1997-2012

Butler - Don't forget your clipboard

Taggart - Don't forget your styrofoam cup

Meh!

Be interesting who he brings in, to be fair, he only bought two of those in.

Glad Philliskirk is staying.

From what you ahve all said, it seems mostly the right people have gone.

Dux is a ledge, but very few have made the step up from Ressies to First team regular. Whether that is Dux's fault or Dickovs remains to be seen.

Seems a very odd move. If Dickov isn't performing, sacking his assistants is missing the point.

I hope we don't go down the route of a technical director. An expensive exercise and unproven at this level.

To me o4u nails it. It's a way to push Dickov into resigning without sacking him.

Seems a very odd move. If Dickov isn't performing, sacking his assistants is missing the point.

I hope we don't go down the route of a technical director. An expensive exercise and unproven at this level.

To me o4u nails it. It's a way to push Dickov into resigning without sacking him.

I think that looks the most likely. Surely SC isn't silly enough to let him get a whole new backroom team in, and then run the risk of having to fire them all off if things don't improve.

Edited by nava

Basically the fact he's got the contacts to bring in decent players has kept his job

It's either that or a way to get him to walk.

Didn't see this coming at all, thought the management team would stay or go as a team but if Corney's read the situation correctly this could be a innovative idea. Big if though imo.