Do us a favour David and David

With what Laticsdickovarmy has done and Simpson being an Arsenal fan, PD an ex gooner Arsenal at the Emirates please.....

Haha cheers mate

If is arsenal away it will be cat c so £25 a ticket for us but the great news is home fans in upper tier will pay 38-80 a ticket and it always sells 95% regardless of who it's against so probably would make the club more than any other game by a way plus it's part of a st holders book so 33,000 tickets sold by home fans straight away

Would cry if it came out with joy plus if Henry does indeed come back he would start up against Byrne lol love see that... Sadly we might go out at Swansea tomorrow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wouldn't want united or city. Why would I want to see us get battered off a team I despise and then have to put up with the armchair bastards rubbing my face in it?? Really don't understand the obsession with wanting to play either of the Manc scum!

1. Lots of £s

2. Few miles

Of course I fancy a big team in the next round, and financially an away tie would suit but I'd like one to come up to a freezing cold 3 sided boundary park and see how some of their 'stars' like that.

Macc at home wouldn't be too bad....not the biggest attendance but decent chance of another £90,000 prize money...then a big team away :)

those saying they want arsenal, they still have to get past swansea, a team who beat them not so long ago at the emirates. not a walk in the park that one. would be gutted if we got them then swansea won. as i would if we drew utd and west ham won. for that reason i want city, spurs or chelsea

You know, there's a part of me that wants to get drawn Macc or Luton at home. Win that game; claim the prize money and advance to the 5th round, where there's an even better chance of then getting one of the big boys; and a more likely TV appearance and more money too.

But - this being Latics; chances are we'd only go and lose to the BSB side and stuff it up!!

You know, there's a part of me that wants to get drawn Macc or Luton at home. Win that game; claim the prize money and advance to the 5th round, where there's an even better chance of then getting one of the big boys; and a more likely TV appearance and more money too.

But - this being Latics; chances are we'd only go and lose to the BSB side and stuff it up!!

Exactly how i feel

Haha cheers mate

If is arsenal away it will be cat c so £25 a ticket for us but the great news is home fans in upper tier will pay 38-80 a ticket and it always sells 95% regardless of who it's against so probably would make the club more than any other game by a way plus it's part of a st holders book so 33,000 tickets sold by home fans straight away

Would cry if it came out with joy plus if Henry does indeed come back he would start up against Byrne lol love see that... Sadly we might go out at Swansea tomorrow

What's with the empty seats at Arsenal v Newcastle t'other week yet attendance was given as virtual sell out?

What's with the empty seats at Arsenal v Newcastle t'other week yet attendance was given as virtual sell out?

Arsenal don't count attendances on the door with their clicker, if you have bought a ticket then you're automatically counted towards the attendance.

That means that any exiled ST holders who haven't been to the match are added to the total so the illusion goes that there are more fans in the stadium statistically, than it looks.

It's a bit sad, really.