Ticketing for Everton

Will making Portsmouth a voucher game be cutting it too fine?

Or could vouchers be catered for Sunday and Monday with open sale Tuesday & Wednesday (assuming match is on Wednesday)?

What about Season Tickets from tomorrow until Thursday then anyone can buy a Portsmouth AND Everton ticket Friday and Saturday?

Or should we just have a free for all once season ticket's are done?

2 per season ticket holder to get the numbers up or we could do anybody with a stub from the Everton match + ST holders until Saturday.

Then open sale from Sunday.

Want to get as many fans there as possible to support the players, they're going to need it.

Edited by NewBlue

shouldnt worry too much - think everyone who wants one should be able to - but could do STs first and then stubs from Everton game as voucher ? will reward those who didnt take soft TV armchair stand option. It does actually say on ticket ' please retain for future reference' !! so this could be an easy one to sort.

Will making Portsmouth a voucher game be cutting it too fine?

Or could vouchers be catered for Sunday and Monday with open sale Tuesday & Wednesday (assuming match is on Wednesday)?

What about Season Tickets from tomorrow until Thursday then anyone can buy a Portsmouth AND Everton ticket Friday and Saturday?

Or should we just have a free for all once season ticket's are done?

Looks like it will be on the Wednesday. Well at least that's what it says on the fixture list on the official site.

ST holders until kick off on Saturday, anybody else thereafter including a sale after the game.

Bad idea that as they risk people turning up and just trying to que for Everton tickets with people collecting match tickets before the game and season ticket holders could see extra unwanted ques forming and to be fair could be short of stewards. Also although Portsmouth fans are sound they have a few idiots also.

Best bet is to have them go on sale on the Sunday onwards less chance of chaos on matchdays.

Edited by oafctom

No worries about this, I reckon we will take about 2500.....

I'm normally quite negative on how many we'll take but I think you are joking there. We will take 5,000+.

We took over 6,000 to Anfield on a Friday night, this is a game that would put us 90 minutes away from Wembley. Demand will be massive.

I'm normally quite negative on how many we'll take but I think you are joking there. We will take 5,000+.

We took over 6,000 to Anfield on a Friday night, this is a game that would put us 90 minutes away from Wembley. Demand will be massive.

If on TV I don't think we will sell more than 3000.

Being a replay, a lot of people (me included in truth) will be of the mindset we've already had our opportunity to progress. Think if it'd have been away originally we'd easily have taken 5000+ but reckon 3-3500 is about right. Work commitments will also ruin it for a fair few

Being a replay, a lot of people (me included in truth) will be of the mindset we've already had our opportunity to progress. Think if it'd have been away originally we'd easily have taken 5000+ but reckon 3-3500 is about right. Work commitments will also ruin it for a fair few

I was a bit this way after the game but now becoming tempted to take the day off work and go. If it's switched to the Tuesday though, I won't even see it on telly.

Not sure about this. If we're totally honest we probably have missed our opportunity to progress in not doing the job on home turf but who doesn't want to see us play in a packed Premier League stadium against very good Premier League opposition?

Surely that's what it's all about, giving it your all against the best, against all odds etc. That's why football is the best sport in the world, by far.

I reckon we'll take 5000+ no problem, night game or not. I mean, if we only went to games because we thought we were going to win we'd be no better than those horrible red bastards down the road.

It will be a disgrace if we take more to Everton than turn up on Saturday for the crucial League game.

knocking bet ,

last time we took 5500 to Everton & win 1-0 .

Week later Brighton at home - 4800

That's Latics supporters !!!!!!

Edited by losesome