id have him back, too many times we hound managers out before they have ever really been given a chance. if we had stuck with warnock back then we would have probably gone up. same with moore, he got hounded out when he has proved himself more than capable. granted, i dont particularly like either of them, but quite frankly im fed up of being in this league and i would hire hitler if it guaranteed promotion

id have him back, too many times we hound managers out before they have ever really been given a chance. if we had stuck with warnock back then we would have probably gone up. same with moore, he got hounded out when he has proved himself more than capable. granted, i dont particularly like either of them, but quite frankly im fed up of being in this league and i would hire hitler if it guaranteed promotion

39.13% record while at the Latics,

Forgive me if I've missed something but why exactly do we dislike Warnock so much? From my knowledge I thought he left us because the board wouldn't back him. Or did he do or say something in the media that was out of turn?

I've always felt with Warnock that yes he can be arrogant and yes he does like to play dirty tactics like intimidate referees but he is also a natural winner, the sort of man you want in charge at your club

It wouldn't happen in a million years mind

He's a gobby bell end from Yorkshire. What more reason does one need?

And unless there's even more going on behind the scene at L**ds than we realise, it's looking like he might have lost his touch.

And his brand of football makes Ronnie Moore look like Pep Guardiola.

Warnock writes a column in The Independent every Saturday, has done it now for about 6 years, wasn't looking forward to it when they announced they had signed him to write a column as it was one of, if not the worst Latics teams I have watched under his managership. Anyway his column is really interesting reading as it covers Premiership football when he was with Sheff Utd & QPR, Crystal Palace when they were going bust and loads of other teams he has managed and players who he has signed etc. My point is that he mentions all these other teams regularly BUT he has NEVER mentioned Oldham to this day.

• 1 month later...

Think his contract was up at the end of the season and both parties knew it wasn't getting renewed.

Aye.

Feel a bit sorry for him with all the :censored: he has been dealt at Leeds.

Had to sell all his best players. Was promised money that never arrived. Had to work with that :censored: Ken Bates.