Any suuge

I took a template and did this. I wasn't sure what to put for the "Appreciation for" I should of put being a "Top Bloke" but it doesn't sound official enough :wink:

veJBoYH.jpg

Apart from OWTB to be shown, any suggestions for text to added to Lewis's design, and who will print,frame,and present it to

him ?

Edited by BP1960

Might be alone in thinking this, but I do feel TP should have fronted up more when Dickov left and told Corney he'd take the job until the end of the season.

Would have ended all the uncertainty and would have avoided a situation where we are now basically throwing a 31yo rookie into the fire.

Might be alone in thinking this, but I do feel TP should have fronted up more when Dickov left and told Corney he'd take the job until the end of the season.

Would have ended all the uncertainty and would have avoided a situation where we are now basically throwing a 31yo rookie into the fire.

Cant agree with that, TP was honest and upfront in saying he didnt want it, which I see as more admirable

SC on the other hand took advantage of his good will and should have got in arse in gear quicker. TP gets none of the blame here and won 3 of our 10 league games won all season