Special new Latics kit tomorrow!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing they'd be breaching some sort of contract/law by selling them. I recall a law saying that you had to play in a kit over 3 times per season to put it on general sale hence the reason some clubs wear their alternative kits when it seems like there is no colour clash.

If they auctioned off the kits from tomorrow though, which I guess is allowed, I'd definitely bid for one.

This kit shows that simple designs can be great - like the classics.

Why would they auction them off tomorrow.....we've still got to play the game!

Superb if it starts snowing! :D

My sister was at the St Helens game that went ahead in the blizzard last night. Texted her to ask if she could actually see the game, her reply was "White kit, white pitch, white ball. Errr...."

Would the tangerine kit really clash with Shrewsbury's home kit?

My sister was at the St Helens game that went ahead in the blizzard last night. Texted her to ask if she could actually see the game, her reply was "White kit, white pitch, white ball. Errr...."

Would the tangerine kit really clash with Shrewsbury's home kit?

Must do if it ment we had to change kit for the day

Wasn't corney bleeting on about not allowing players to swap shirts after Everton because he had to buy them in bulk. So if that's the case he must have bought 500 or so White shirts. Does that mean after the 20 squad players shirts they should sell off the surplus. Or was that just another bull:censored: story from our leader ?

We did similar against palace in the dowie season?

I seem to remember us in white when they beat us in the League Cup. I was able to walk to Selhurst from for that match, not a happy bunny.

Wasn't corney bleeting on about not allowing players to swap shirts after Everton because he had to buy them in bulk. So if that's the case he must have bought 500 or so White shirts. Does that mean after the 20 squad players shirts they should sell off the surplus. Or was that just another bull:censored: story from our leader ?

They might not have the material in stock to make our regular shirts. All this takes is for them to pick anything that they have 20 non clashing sets of knocking about and stick the badges on them

No idea if ours are the same but I know with the bigger manufactuers the player shirts differ from the replicas - Chelsea and Man Ure used to sell the 'authentic' jersey for 80-90 quid.

Agreed ridiculous to get a new strip for one game , especially after the drivel on the tv game with no swapping shirts.

Our plan should have been to show these southern jessies how tough we are ooop north & played in skins ........

Half of our team are Southerners!...and quite a few are from the Southern Hemisphere!!!

t

Maybe just maybe they knew in advance that there would be a clash against Shrews. Possibly there's something called a fixtures list.

And, here's a thought', Fila were asked well in advance for 20 shirts in white.

Maybe just maybe they knew in advance that there would be a clash against Shrews. Possibly there's something called a fixtures list.

And, here's a thought', Fila were asked well in advance for 20 shirts in white.

Are you accusing Oldham Athletic of forward thinking? Outrageous!

Agreed ridiculous to get a new strip for one game , especially after the drivel on the tv game with no swapping shirts.

Our plan should have been to show these southern jessies how tough we are ooop north & played in skins ........

You haven't thought that through Mr S, what about names and numbers? Had the club asked I could have got hold of a couple of sets of white netball bibs. We could have had fun allocating the letters to players.

Crofty GD - Gerrard's Dieter